• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    On a lighter note, I just walked in and my wife is telling me she was filming out 7 year old male cat because he was licking himself and she thinks his penis ame out.

Apparently she has not seen a cat penis and for some reason decided to be a voyeur.

On a related note, why will my phone auto correct penis to punishment?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This could apply across the board.
    It is a nonsense reference as there are a zillion things this could apply to. How many lives can we save with improved driving and wrenching the cell phones from the fracking ass hats that can not put them down. I am thinking way more than 1%. We are supposed to be rugged individualists. Not a bunch of sissy's.

You wear the mask if you want.

A human life is worth exactly what the owner values it at or what we see in our kids. No monetary amount can be attached.

So stop stirring crap OK. I am this close to closing this one never to be opened again.

May I paraphrase this.

The actions taken are illogical in context of the actions society normally takes...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    On a lighter note, I just walked in and my wife is telling me she was filming out 7 year old male cat because he was licking himself and she thinks his penis ame out.

Apparently she has not seen a cat penis and for some reason decided to be a voyeur.

Because it's part of the evil patriarchy! Your phone knows this!

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    For people insisting that everyone wear A mask, here is a simple solution. Get a full face respirator. Then make sure you are clean shaved daily so it fits properly. Then you will be protected and I will not have to listen to anymore of the BS. Also, if you are that concerned for others, you can then wear another mask over the exhalation ports as those are not filtered.

1615157751649.png

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    This is not based on anyone's beliefs. Thats not how the surgical style masks work. They dont protect you, they protect others. This is why the theory is that if everyone wears them we can stop the spread.
    From what I have seen data does not support what is being pedaled as fact( not attacking you or your viewpoint) But the cdc complete with Politician Fauchi are giving their belief that Masks protect.
    Honestly I am not understanding how a mask protects others from the wearer? Are they like a one way valve that lets things in but not out?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And remember, this is part of the same crowd that says banning all guns will make us safer. They conveniently ignore all the times guns are used for good, and assume that criminals will also give up their guns and follow the law. Or the lawmaker that pushed for banning guns because she said that criminals only carry guns to protect themselves and generally wont hurt you so long as you comply. If we (the victims) dont carry a gun fewer people will be shot and we will all be safer. What a dumbass.

And as my wife pointed out today, "I wonder what the environmental impact is of this? Everyone idling in drive thrus, more litter on the ground, etc." (masks, gloves, and other PPE)

Today we unmasked at Meijer and did our shopping. We did dutifully mask up during checkout because we couldnt distance effectively.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I missed the in theory part but even that has been debunked so in the reality of it what is to be discussed.
    Not slamming you but man people this horse was beat to death months ago. 1.5%........For this they stole a year of my life I do not have to spare. They locked my terrorists down and stole a year of their childhood.
    1.5%........put a value on ruining an economy. Splitting up relationships and driving many to suicide.

Have you watched any of the kids trying to e-learn. What an absolute wasted effort.

1.5%. Yes lets discuss that. Again. Some more.
    You are spot on. Hybrid learning, e learning has a dismal success ratio where we are. My wife is a teacher and can attest to that fact!

Children need to be in school learning and socializing. In some areas suicide for ages 18 and under is at a sad level and it hurts my heart.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I missed the in theory part but even that has been debunked so in the reality of it what is to be discussed.
    Not slamming you but man people this horse was beat to death months ago. 1.5%........For this they stole a year of my life I do not have to spare. They locked my terrorists down and stole a year of their childhood.
    1.5%........put a value on ruining an economy. Splitting up relationships and driving many to suicide.

Have you watched any of the kids trying to e-learn. What an absolute wasted effort.

1.5%. Yes lets discuss that. Again. Some more.
    I have witnessed e-learning. The failure imo is how its being administered. Kids can fly around the internet and pickup how to play video games instantly. The electronic part is not the reason its a failure. (once again based on my observation and not supported by any studies that im aware of)

Although i think e learning does absolutely stunt social skills which are very necessary in today's world.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    From what I have seen data does not support what is being pedaled as fact( not attacking you or your viewpoint) But the cdc complete with Politician Fauchi are giving their belief that Masks protect.
    Honestly I am not understanding how a mask protects others from the wearer? Are they like a one way valve that lets things in but not out?
    First it was be a good neighbor, wear a mask to protect others and that it did not really do much for you, but be a good neighbor. Then it was it is for others, but it also protects you a little, but wearing two masks will help you even more. The last I heard it was two masks and then panty hose over your head to make sure the masks are sealed to your face. Anybody who is falling for this line is um, well, you can fill in the blank there.

I worked five years in an industry where we had to be able to use a full face respirator like the one I posted a picture of a few posts back. Every year we had to sit in an 8 hour class and learn all about the respirators and their level of protection. Part of that class was about which levels of protection were achieved based on what type of protection was worn. Unless you are wearing the respirator like pictured above, you are doing very little if anything at all to protect yourself. Those do nothing to filter air that is exhaled though.

A person also needs to be clean shaved for the respirator to seal to their face. A person with a beard is wasting their time wearing anything at all. These paper masks, surgical masks, and whatever other makeshift stuff people are using do very little to nothing to filter the air they breathe or exhale. This is all very easily verified by OSHA and for the five years that I had to take those classes, the information never changed.

Reactions: wcd

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Im not debating about the effectiveness of masks which is why I said, "in theory". I was simply explaining that the people who are pro mask understand that they themselves are not protected by their mask.

Are you sure about that statement? I don't believe it. While I am positive some understand the point about protecting themselves, there are many who don't. More than you may think.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Are you sure about that statement? I don't believe it. While I am positive some understand the point about protecting themselves, there are many who don't. More than you may think.
    Totally agree. There are many that don't have a clue about filtration of virus size particles. This is obvious by the type of masks they wear and the way they wear them.

Chewie

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I've seen Racing Team Battle for 1 to 1.5% more on fuel mileage what's a human life worth? Yeah and I'm not saying anybody should be forced by government agency to wear a mask but the argument that is just stupid is also well just kind of stupid

Comparing gas mileage to human life? Not even a comparison, machines are far more predictable.
    As for stupid? Lots of that on both sides. Am I pro mask? No. Am I saying anti mask? No. I am saying the choice is individual and act accordingly while accepting responsibility for YOUR own actions as others need to accept responsibility for theirs.
    To me 99% of this whole thing was political theater and nothing more. If none of the "experts" can agree and the media can't tell the truth. I trust my judgement instead of theirs.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Sure, theres people who believe the earth is flat. So im sure theres people who believe their mask protects them. I dont see that thought process on here being used though. Maybe ive missed it, i havent followed all 200+ pages.

Chewie

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

Gender neutrality?
    Reread your last sentence so I had to change my response.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom