Not open for further replies.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Well I get the yin to the yang then.

Antimaskers in stores with signs requiring masks not wearing them and getting in my personal space.
    Since you've decided to cower in fear over a virus that has been blown out of proportion, feel free to run away if you see me heading towards you.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Since you've decided to cower in fear over a virus that has been blown out of proportion, feel free to run away if you see me heading towards you.
    Sounds like you are nothing more than a predator preying on the kindness of others.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The store owner has every right to mandate masks. I have every right to ignore their mandate. At this point, I'm not doing anything illegal. If the store owner asks me to leave, I'll happily comply.
    And sounds like you like intimidating others.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Sounds like you are nothing more than a predator preying on the kindness of others.
    That's pretty funny. Every time I go to a store, there's always some mask wearing dildo standing right in the middle of the aisle, trying to decide what kind soup they want, completely ignoring the fact that every other person has to wait for their fat ass to get out of the way. Meanwhile, since I don't wear a mask, I make sure to give people plenty of room to get around me so they don't have to **** themselves from the shear terror of me not protecting myself.

Yet you say I'm the predator. Like I said, you have no ****ing idea what you're talking about.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Meanwhile, since I don't wear a mask, I make sure to give people plenty of room to get around me so they don't have to **** themselves from the shear terror of me not protecting myself.

Yet you say I'm the predator. Like I said, you have no ****ing idea what you're talking about.
    Sounds like two different people posting.

You sound like the guys I chase out of woods every year for hunting on posted property.

"I have every right to be here until the owner says something. "

Bet that same logic thst says I will go in your store until you run me out wouldn't fly on your land, or would it?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Feel free to point out what's intimidating. Ignoring useless signs? Happily complying with a request to leave? If that's intimidating, I'm not sure how you manage to leave your house without having a coronary.
    It's not your 2A rights we're talking about....that's when I would do ad you do.

It's a right to private property.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    So an anti-masker complains about people getting in his personal space and that's Americsn.

A mask proponent has an anti-masker get in his personal space is then un-American?

"anti-masker" is not a correct term. We are not telling you to not wear a mask. We are not telling you what to do.
    You do what you want to do and I will do what I want to do - you know - like in America.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Sounds like two different people posting.

You sound like the guys I chase out of woods every year for hunting on posted property.

"I have every right to be here until the owner says something. "

Bet that same logic thst says I will go in your store until you run me out wouldn't fly on your land, or would it?
    Same person. Second post was me patting you on the head and telling you everything is going to be alright so you don't cry yourself to sleep.

What a pathetic example. Posted no trespassing signs aren't remotely related to this discussion.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    It's not your 2A rights we're talking about....that's when I would do ad you do.

It's a right to private property.
    Same concept. Private property makes a request. I ignore their request.

Just to be clear, ignoring a sign you don't agree with (no guns) is okay, but ignoring a sign I don't agree with (wear a mask) is wrong.

Hypocrite.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    "anti-masker" is not a correct term. We are not telling you to not wear a mask. We are not telling you what to do.
    You do what you want to do and I will do what I want to do - you know - like in America.
    Such an idea is hard to understand! You mean, mind your own ****ing business? I just can't wrap my head around that.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I am fine with that IF I don't have to hear how someone who says wearing masks is good for America is equivalent to that person saying everyone has to wear a mask and respect my authority.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom