• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I also have people ask themselves one question: How many times have you been assaulted, etc because you were not carrying?
    How many times have you been in a vehicle accident because you weren't wearing your seatbelt?
    How many times were you injured because you weren't carrying a first aid kit?
    How many times did a fire start because you weren't carrying a fire extinguisher?
    How many times did it start raining because you weren't carrying an umbrella, or did it start snowing because you weren't wearing a coat?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    Every pistol I have has holster wear. I’ve carried them all. From my M629 Classic, to my Ruger RedHawk or Blackhawk to all of my Tactical Tupperware to my all steel classics, all of them have been carried. The holster wear is specific to my guns. The wear makes them “mine”.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    My M&P9c is carried almost every day, and it has wear, honest holster wear... I noticed last week when I shot it there was some lint that went flying.....it's carried A LOT....

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I had one like that. A Smith 19-6 snub that I carried one summer, and watched my sweat destroy the blueing. Kinda killed me on the inside. It ended up turning into a range toy. Don't have it anymore, and now I don't buy guns that I wouldn't carry. I figure life's too short to not use 'em and carry 'em. They'll outlast me anyway.

That is a fine 1911, however. That's basically what I tried to recreate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230314_100532_Gallery.jpg
      Screenshot_20230314_100532_Gallery.jpg
      193.1 KB · Views: 4

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Daily drive your every day carry?

zbezs073zkh51.jpg

Well when I win the lottery maybe? Think of the number of bad guys that will just turn the other way when you roll by in this, or just stop and marvel at the things?

And if someone was stupid enough to cause trouble. Forget the 9mm vrs 45 stoping power arguments. 105MM is plenty!

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I've put several hundred rounds through this but I've never carried it. Not to preserve the finish but simply because it's kind of heavy and very unusual.. I have a fascination with comp/ported gun and searched for one of these for several years before scoring one..

Attachments

• T3comp.jpg
      T3comp.jpg
      485.3 KB · Views: 6
    • T3compComp.jpg
      T3compComp.jpg
      572.1 KB · Views: 6

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I guess it all depends on what people want. For me I have two personal 1911’s. One will be heading off to see Allen M shortly and yes I plan on using it every day.

That’s not to say that I do not appreciate looking a a really nice 1911. But for me part of the deal is knowing I can count on it, when it matters I simply want the best I can afford and appreciate the time less design and functionality.

Top Bottom