• ...and so much more!
  • WinChoke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Alexandria
    I am planning to go Sat. morning.

RogerB, I haven't eaten there in a few years, but Faye's (as Hiram2005 said) had some darn good homestyle food. They used to have lunch specials. If neither of Hiram's recommendations suit you, there's a Jim Dandy on SR 28 just west of SR 19 in town. If none of these are to your liking, you can try Sherrill's "Eat Here & Get Gas" at the SE corner of US 31 & SR 28 a few miles west of town.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I am planning to go Sat. morning.

RogerB, I haven't eaten there in a few years, but Faye's (as Hiram2005 said) had some darn good homestyle food. They used to have lunch specials. If neither of Hiram's recommendations suit you, there's a Jim Dandy on SR 28 just west of SR 19 in town. If none of these are to your liking, you can try Sherrill's "Eat Here & Get Gas" at the SE corner of US 31 & SR 28 a few miles west of town.

Thanks for the info WinChoke! Hopefully one of those establishments has a good plate of biscuits and gravy....been craving those the last couple of weeks, but also have two females in house that are trying to diet, so I have refrained from making any myself. :):

Got the hours and directions from the previous posts, can anyone tell me if there's a parking fee or what the entrance fee is?

Thanks! :yesway:

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    Roger B, there's no parking fee and the admittance is $5. Also +1 on Sherrill's at SR28 and US31. I'm sorry to say but the Jim Dandy in Tipton was not very good the last 3 times I tried it this past summer. And that's not a good thing as I really liked it. The one in Noblesville is good, but it's been a while since I ate there.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    just got back home from the Tipton gun show....boy was it a busy place. We got there just as they opened and checked out every table. Loads of nice stuff up there too, ended up buying some 9mm and .45 since I haven't seen any in Indy in weeks.

Now to muncie next weekend to see if our entry in the raffle was a winner :D

USPc40

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Madison County
    Went today, $5 and 1/4 tank of gas lighter.
    FYI, 1 table had Essential Arms stripped lowers for $180, Rock River Arms stripped lowers for $200. :popcorn:

WinChoke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Alexandria
    Went this morning. Got there before opening. One table was selling factory Independence brass 115 gr FMJ 9mm for 8.00/50. Bought the last 4 boxes he had for thirty bucks even. Seemed that parking became an issue later on.

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    Ammo Cans

Went to tipton today in hope of picking up some more ammo cans. Saw some but they were on the second row and did not want to carry. Mistake...They were gone when I got back. I did pick up a belt holster for glock and houge grips for 1911.

Relay4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Kokomo
    Good show. I went with my two grown sons on Saturday and we had a great time. Did anyone ever move that damned red Sebring?

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Good show. I went with my two grown sons on Saturday and we had a great time. Did anyone ever move that damned red Sebring?

lol I don't about that. I know when we left people were having a helluva time getting in and out of the entrance drive. Found it hard to believe they allowed people to park along the side of the entrance, reducing it to a single lane for inbound and outbound.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    I don't know if the Sebring got moved, but my son was kinda scared of the guy who yelled at all of us!

Had a good time and picked up a sweet Ruger Bisley from a very nice fellow. What a fun gun that is! I need another one soon!

Top Bottom