• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    In 20 minutes I'm picking up a Class A 35' motor home and taking the family to Michigan. Meeting my brother's family there and my dad/stepmom are driving our van up as an extra vehicle.

I'm a bit nervous about driving the beast but it's pretty much just straight up US31 all the way there. Kudos to Michign for their reciprocity.

Pics coming soon.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Glad I'm not heading up/down US 31 this week... hehe

And is anyone else hoping that a hummingbird gets stuck in the motor home somewhere along the trip? OhPleaseOhPleaseOhPleaseOhPleaseOhPlease

GustavHalbach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Ah yes, several days on the road with the family. What fun....just be ready for that "smell" (dirty socks, dropped and forgotten cheetos, spilled Coke growing mold) from the back of the RV - ha,ha. Priceless and fun memories in the making.

I wish you well...have fun.

-G

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Wrap him in pillows & duct tape and rope him in one of the beds.

-J-

Hah. Like I brought enough rope and tape for TWO people

has a backup camera but not working. Has AbS but light is on and they claim faulty sensor. No shoulder harness in captains chairs either.

Here we go!

3d55a6fa.jpg

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Only posting while not in motion. In Kokomo in front of Dunham's on the south side. Didn't want to pull RV through McD's tight lot. This is pretty fun but I wish the kids were with us.

Being taller than most vehicle is weird too. Small roads passing cement mixers and fire trucks is a tad scary too.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I was poisoned by a fish sandwich at that particular DQ......... spent a weekend in agony... just an FYI.

You needed to ask for extra tartar sauce or add jalapenos. I thought everyone knew that.

That's a regular stop with the kids on the way home from grandma and grandpa's farm, but it's usually for the ice cream. I'll file that tidbit away.

Top Bottom