• ...and so much more!
  • ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Ditto.

I have a son who can be a complete hellion and I waited over 5 years before I swatted him.

It actually just recently happened. It was probably too hard and I felt like a sack of :poop: after I did it...

Mom gets to handle any other (physical) discipline from here on out.

yea, im that soft *** "time out" dad. and i rarely follow through with those. she probably spends an average of 2 minutes in time out when i put her there.

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I run In School Suspension in an elementary school and deal with alot of children with "anger issues". I know how to properly restrain a child safely without myself or them getting hurt. I've had things thrown at me, horrible things said to me. I would NEVER put my hands on a child the way that woman did.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    he deserved a good whack upside the head (which he got a few of), but having his ribs kicked and his head shoved into a wall..?

perhaps, but it wasn't her responsibility to dispense said consequences. And as someone mentioned above, behavior like that from a parent would land them in court facing abuse charges, and probably fighting to have their children back in their custody.

I've seen children taken for less. And remember, a bag of weed warranted a SWAT tactical entry, dogs shot in front of a 7y/o, and child abuse charges. A bag of weed!

PaulJF

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Linden
    It is a charter school, which many have more relaxed dress codes, especially on Friday's. I'm not sure when this occurred, but most charter schools allow teachers to wear jeans on certain days.

Also, there are bad kids in all schools. I travel all over the state to high schools and I see it all, from Carmel, to Fort Wayne; from Evansville, to South Bend. Some schools are able to keep their dirt out of the media better than others.

The kid wasn't trying to fight back. The teacher should be fired, fined, and forced into a different occupation,
    If the video showed a child fighting, resisting, or otherwise showing his ass, there might be a case for the teacher to continue in the education field, This seems pretty clear cut.

Top Bottom