THIS IS WHY BRADIS ROCKS - CUSTOMER SERVICE.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CQB

Sharpshooter
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    Wanted to say thanks again to Bradis and in particular Kenny/Simon6101. First let me say that I don't know Kenny from Adam and I only make it to Bradis occasionally because I live about 75 miles away. About a week ago I posted a WTB: ad for some magazines I was having trouble finding. Yesterday Kenny contacted me, let me know he was from Bradis, and that they had the mags I wanted. I told him thanks and that I would try to make it down. Today he contacted me again to let me know that the mags were selling quickly and offered to hold a couple for me. I told him I was trying to get a buddy who lives closer to Bradis to stop in for me but that I didn't want to him to hold them in case my buddy couldn't get there. The next message I got from Kenny was that he had put a couple back anyway. Luckily, my friend made it into the shop this afternoon and grabbed them. Kenny even PM'd me to say thanks and that my friend made it in for me.

Most people would agree that Kenny/Bradis more then met any obligation when he answered my ad and let me know they had the product. The continued communication and willingness to do a little extra footwork to help me get the product I wanted was above and beyond. This level of customer service is sadly becoming a rare occurrence these days but I am happy to report that it is alve and well at Bradis. This is no doubt a major reason as to why they get voted INGO's gun shop of the year.

I will gladly be traveling a few extra miles to give my business to Bradis!

Again, thank you Kenny and thank you Bradis.

Last edited:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Thank you very much for the kind words! Kenny is a valued member of the Bradis sales team and represents the shop well, both in person and here on INGO. That "Adam" guy, well... I don't know him either. ;)

Simon6101

Master
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Thank you very much for the kind words. I really do appreciate it. My goal is to always treat the customer as I would want to be treated. I enjoy my job and even though I am only part-time i do my best to perform my job duties to the best of my abilities.

Top Bottom