• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Here are some other people who are happy the police did a good job. And how safe they were!

cheering_nazis.jpg

NaziWomenCheering.jpg

ans38-03s.jpg

comparing first responders to a national tragedy to SS guards....stay classy

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Nice attempt at dodging the point. Why shouldn't the happiness of the people in response to the authorities stand in evidence to proper and upright work done without infringing on the rights of the people in both cases, or is your notion of cheering crowds serving as evidence of proper conduct limited to American crowds?

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

IMO, first responders are the personnel that initially respond to an event. Once the scene has been secured and medical aid has been/is being rendered, first re4sponse is complete.

I wouldn't call the rest of the people hunting down the *******s that did the bombing, "first responders".

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I would also like an explanation of why some people consider it unacceptable for others to notice similarities between the present behavior of some domestic officials and some past officials (and public reactions to these behaviors), but for some strange reason consider it perfectly acceptable that these similarities exist.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Nice attempt at dodging the point. Why shouldn't the happiness of the people in response to the authorities stand in evidence to proper and upright work done without infringing on the rights of the people in both cases, or is your notion of cheering crowds serving as evidence of proper conduct limited to American crowds?

pointing out someone for likening firefighter's, emt's, and police officers who responded to a terrorist attack to SS guards is now dodging the point? I just wonder how much lower some of you can go

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Lets talk about the raid. If you listen close you can almost hear him asking for permission to search the property. Wait... No... actually those were screams to put hands up and orders to exit.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This Watertown resident confirms that he had "no choice" in complying, when guns are pointed at your face and men are barking orders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYHf7n5h-bw

So the guy says that this was martial law, and says that one didn't have a choice in having their homes raided.

-1:22 15 members of LE are surrounding his house, and they knock on the door and "basically ask" him "to step outside, screaming" at him. All of these officers, who apparently are awesome shots, were "arming their guns," not at his chest, but his "face," (again failing to cover one another), and what does Mr. Hippie say (who is supposedly "outside")? Mr Hippie say "come inside." He states he did so because, "if you said anything else, that's not reasonable, is it?"

-2:48, guy says SWAT time came to his home and asked if they could "raid" it. His response, "we allowed them."

-4:04 Mr. Hippie states (on returing to his home) "we were back on lockdown, back in prsion, 'cause that's exactly what it felt like."
    (I'm sure many prisoners would disagree).

4:35 Mr Hippie, who apparently hasn't paid his electric bill thus not able to watch TV and be informed of the facts, states about suspect #2. "You know they are find the guy. You know they are going to kill the guy... so I guess they did"

Rambone, are you watching the stuff you post? This guy, at least within his narrative concerning his personal situation, doesn't indicate a single instance of his rights being violated, and certainly nothing comparable to martial law.

I think he's just mad his video game playing session was interrupted. I like to see what the actual homeower of Mr. Hippie's resident, "Grandma" has to say.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

None of those posts say a word about searches without warrants or consent. It appears that people are having issue because LE simply knocked on the door and asked to come in.

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if this did happen somewhere, but right now, you guys are grasping at straws.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Another option would be to allow detained residents to leave their homes and go to the store. If government hadn't created the problem, getting food would be a non-issue.

:rolleyes:I'm pretty sure the "detention" was voluntary. Much like in a blizzard when the governor asks people to stay home out of common sense, its not actually a detention.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    On Friday, April 19, 2013, during a manhunt for a bombing suspect, police and federal agents spent the day storming people's homes and performing illegal searches. While it was unclear initially if the home searches were voluntary, it is now crystal clear that they were absolutely NOT voluntary. Police were filmed ripping people from their homes at gunpoint, marching the residents out with their hands raised in submission, and then storming the homes to perform their illegal searches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LrbsUVSVl8

Now, imagine if normal, common people were not allowed to keep and bear, then what would have happened? How many places across this whole country would a similar situation occur?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I hesitated posting these, but had to, keeping in mind the same people expressing their gratitude in Boston would more than likely express the same enthusiasm for an AWB or outright firearm confiscation.

Don't get me wrong, this guy needs to join his brother in the hereafter, but this constant "guilty until proven innocent" kick the media and authorities are on has to stop. The Fourth Amendment doesn't include an exception for runaway Chechens...

Got a warrant, come on in! Don't have a warrant, he ain't here. You may come in anyway but I won't consent (likely won't resist, either, in all honesty) and I will hire a lawyer, even if it does me no good in the long run.

Whoa! That's one heck of a leap there bro. But if your going to start there, why stop. If what you say is true, then wouldn't also be true that the same people supporting our soldiers in our current conflicts abroad, would be the same people that would show similar enthusiasm if we decided to go on a 1930's style Blitzkreig across Europe, and instilling the American "way of life," against those backwards, funny talking, foreigners?

:dunno:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Whoa! That's one heck of a leap there bro. But if your going to start there, why stop. If what you say is true, then wouldn't also be true that the same people supporting our soldiers in our current conflicts abroad, would be the same people that would show similar enthusiasm if we decided to go on a 1930's style Blitzkreig across Europe, and instilling the American "way of life," against those backwards, funny talking, foreigners?

:dunno:

Why does his comment you highlighted seem wrong? It's obvious people out there are happy to hand over their rights to bear arms and as we seen yesterday are happy to give away any other rights left to feel a false sense I security.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Here's more footage of other homes being treated the same way. Families rushed out, teams of police rush in. More terrorist hideouts getting special attention. Lots of isolated incidents that day.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKmp8-ovdIE[/ame]

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T

Well, in 1935, the loss of the Sudetenland was considered a national tragedy for Germany.

I thought first responders were firemen and medics, not guys with M4's driving down your street telling you to close your windows and open your doors?

on the internet, the police are held accountable for things they are perceived to have done regardless of any lack of evidence

Kind of like "first responders" (sic) conducting house-to-house searches without a warrant?

p.s. I don't see any SS men in the photos, btw, so it's not my comparison.

Last edited:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    On Friday, April 19, 2013, during a manhunt for a bombing suspect, police and federal agents spent the day storming people's homes and performing illegal searches. While it was unclear initially if the home searches were voluntary, it is now crystal clear that they were absolutely NOT voluntary. Police were filmed ripping people from their homes at gunpoint, marching the residents out with their hands raised in submission, and then storming the homes to perform their illegal searches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LrbsUVSVl8

THIS VIDEO IS CRAZY....

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Just when I think I am unable to be surprised by the same certain few INGO members wild half cocked and bizarre allegations they surprise me once again. Holy cow people!!
    Same people.
    Same :poop:.
    I kinda thought they would at least have the decency to hold off for a week before claiming that the Police are taking advantage of this disaster to implement their nefarious plans for complete domination of the nation.
    (Which of course those of us on the "inside" know is true. :shady:)
    But.....
    Apparently when you're on a mission from God to rid the country of the NAZI Police, decency is not an option. :dunno:

Last edited:

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Alls well that ends well. At least the police found the suspect. Well, after they missed him, and a guy having a smoke found him.But, you get what I mean.:D

Top Bottom