• ...and so much more!
  • RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    all good posts!

What I hate is hearing that someone lost their spouse and their kids were injured in a stupid car accident.

I feel for the Golf Pro guy that lost his wife in that car accident, and hope his kids recover quickly.

Thoughts and Prayers out to the that man and his remaining family....

talk about a kick in the balls.....

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    P.S. I like hearing all the men here use the term "Having your balls squished!". It's cracking me up!

Ahhh, it's the little things in life that make us happy. :):

Goin home now to get out the squirt guns!!! :draw:

Please, Please, Don't use having your balls squished and Cracking up in the same sentence!!

Confucius's say: person who fly airplane upside down have big crack up!!!

And why does it have to be Little things!!!!!:laugh:

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Jenny: Ahhh, it's the little things in life that make us happy. :):

Goin home now to get out the squirt guns!!! :draw:

And just exactly are you filling those squirt guns with!!!???
    I'll admit it, I'm a little scared .:nailbite:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    You have no idea how much it hurts to type that phrase.

I'm thinking back to labor.....So yes....I know exactly how it feels.

Seriously though...It's gotta be bad. I can't imagine what amount of pain could make grown men cry like babies. So I hear that it's bad.

I just think women are tougher than men. Our pain tolerance is just...well, higher.....:popcorn:

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    I'm thinking back to labor.....So yes....I know exactly how it feels.

Seriously though...It's gotta be bad. I can't imagine what amount of pain could make grown men cry like babies. So I hear that it's bad.

I just think women are tougher than men. Our pain tolerance is just...well, higher.....:popcorn:
    That or
    A: you know it's coming
    and
    B: painkillers

A kick in the balls is not just painful, but you literally can not breathe for a couple minutes.

Back to "What I hate"
    Traffic cops
    sharting
    dogs messing in the house
    messy house
    political threads where people can't STFU and open their eyes to the other side
    having to work at work
    At work we (maintenance) have these trikes we ride around on, just throw your tools in the back and go. There are a number of people who lock them up when they leave, meaning I have to search for one that isn't locked, or cut a lock off. I hate that.
    I hate that my dad almost never calls me by name. Son, my son, sonny, sonny bono, and kid are the usual.
    Scratched cds and dvds
    The RIAA
    Bad credit
    bad drivers (most people)
    not being motivated to finish projects
    bad spelling and grammar
    "I don't care" attitudes

dkc485

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Greenwood
    things i hate:

people who look down on others because of their choice in firearms, cars, clothes, etc

anti-gun nuts

flag burners

when people that claim to be your friend stab you in the back

people who don't pull into the closest lane when pulling into traffic

home owners associations, or as i like to refer to them - home owners nazi's

real nazi's

ignorant racists who vote based on color

politicians

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I hate to start reading a thread, get all fired up, get ready to post, and the darn thing is closed. I know I should look to see if its closed before I read it. I hate getting all fired up and no way to release it. Its like,...well never mind.

On a side note, hey getting racked sucks but it usually does not last long. I watched my wife give birth to my son and I say rack me 10 times before I have a baby. Just my :twocents:.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    My wife got drugs during labor. I believe her exact quote was "This is good stuff, you've got to let him have some..."

Can't be all that bad!

Now, imagine having your ovaries hanging outside your body, turned into a big ole ball of nerve endings, then having somebody set an M80 off in them while beating them with a hammer. You might get a faint idea of what it's like to get racked.

Only thing worse was my vasectomy. It was like getting racked non-stop for a week.

I hate vasectomies.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    I hate to start reading a thread, get all fired up, get ready to post, and the darn thing is closed. I know I should look to see if its closed before I read it. I hate getting all fired up and no way to release it. Its like,...well never mind.
    Or when you get into a thread, want to make a point, then realize it's ten pages long and hijacked by the time you get to the end.

Also I hate (or severely dislike) Apple/iPod/iMac fanboys.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I swear a man could earn 10 purple hearts in combat and lose several appendages and a woman wouldn't acknowledge that would be more painful than childbirth. You women need to blame Eve for the pain of childbirth, not us men.:D

Edited because I was in a hurry typing on my hated iphone.

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Or when you get into a thread, want to make a point, then realize it's ten pages long and hijacked by the time you get to the end.

Also I hate (or severely dislike) Apple/iPod/iMac fanboys.

iPods are the $***.

I swear a man could earn 10 purple hearts in combat and lose several appendages and a woman wouldn't acknowledge rat would be more painful than childbirth. You women need to blame Eve for the pain, not us men.

:scratch:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    My wife doesn't have anywhere near the pain tolerance that I have. She said she was going to try to go without the epidural. She was begging for it in no time.

I had surgery on my finger where they cut bone out and sewed the part of skin that used to be at the end of my nail to the part of skin that was above it. Wasn't bad until the local decided to wear off at 3am. That is pain. My vasectomy didn't even compare to that .

Top Bottom