• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I hate that my best buddy drove away with my Mom this morning, and won't be here for Father's Day, and won't be back till next weekend. Up to this point, the longest he's been away from us has been overnight a time or two. EXTREME separation anxiety goin' on here!

Oh well, I'm sure that Cathy and I will find a way to pass the time. You know... sitting by my phone waiting for him to call. Sitting by her phone waiting for him to call. LOL

truckie166

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    People that think they can stop when going aroung the square to get into the left hand lane. Punks at bars being someone they arn't. Working my butt off so some lazy person can collect unemployment and then blame the man for keeping them down. Finaly people who use the work "like" way to much when talking

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Screw it. I'm gonna do this again just to **** some people off.

incompetence

If you really can't stand incompetence, don't misspell it in your post.
    Yeah, I've heard the phrase Grammar Nazi or Spelling Freak, ....SO WHAT.:cool:

YEP!!! :yesway:

People who think we should try to decipher their 4th grade level spelling because clicking on the spell-checker button is just too hard for them!!!! :rockwoot:

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    People who say ideals when they really mean ideas "I have a good ideal-let's have a healthy snack for this meeting." Nope-just give me a donut and then maybe I'll sit here and listen to your babbling.:yesway:

Gunfan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Mooresville
    People who refuse to respond when I say "hello".
    Sagging pants
    When I stop to let a pedestrian walk across the street and they intentionally walk slower than they would ever normally walk.
    When that stupid gas station clerk won't get off his stupid cell phone so he can help you!
    When you go to the counter of a fast food joint, the clerk walks up and just flippin' looks at you with his mouth hanging open like "yeah?"
    People who think that life is there own personal movie, and you're just on the set.
    When my wife & kids are hogging the computer and I can't check the INGO classifieds for newly listed items!!!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Students who believe they are entitled to a passing grade solely because they paid their tuition and they attended the lectures.

Liars.

Liars who lie about me trying to get me in trouble because they don't like me.

Cowards who lie about me, but won't admit it afterward.

The hubris of those who assume you are either ignorant or you "just don't get it" if you disagree with them, especially if they can't or refuse to acknowledge that they might be wrong or that their answer isn't the only one.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Students who believe they are entitled to a passing grade solely because they paid their tuition and they attended the lectures.

Liars.

Liars who lie about me trying to get me in trouble because they don't like me.

Cowards who lie about me, but won't admit it afterward.

The hubris of those who assume you are either ignorant or you "just don't get it" if you disagree with them, especially if they can't or refuse to acknowledge that they might be wrong or that their answer isn't the only one.

Bad day?:)

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    people from other countries who wear clothing with their flag on it and have their countries flag plastered all over their vehicle{we have a few guys at work from Nicaragua and they wear shirts and hats that say Nicaragua on a daily basis and they have decals and plates on their vehicles which say the same} if ya don't like our flag and you're not proud to be here go back home...you can be proud of your flag all you want but you dont need to be a walking/driving billboard for your country!:xmad:

There are several reasons for this. Some are cultural and others are more practical. The one that I find most shameful is the one that makes sense.

Some do it out of fear of discrimination or racial hatred. Many Americans label dark skinned or people from other countries as potential threats or terrorists so they are trying to make sure that we don't harm them on accident. Another reason people from different cultures want every one to know that they are seperate from other similar looking people by national heritage because they themselves are prejudicial against the Ghetto minorities and truly want zero comparisons between what they consider undesirable people and themselves. To them it is considered an insult for us to assume they have anything incommon besides skin color with the american descendents of slaves who were brought over as slaves because they were rounded up by these peoples ancestors in their own tribal "race" wars.

Certain parts of the dark continent have been or still are at war based on how light or dark their skin color is. Truly horrific geneocidal wars over the ruling class that make our civil war, civil rights movement and racial battles seem like a playground fight in comparison.

Ask an elderly mexican how he feels about a puerto rican and odds are you will see it doesn't just stop with the "black" culture.

Irish and Itallians, north vs south even little league there is no shortage of people trying to prove their culture, team or country is better.

Top Bottom