• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ants...I HATE ants.
    And any other critter that wants to eat my garden! Stupid garden eating bugs!

I hate waking up to ants all over my clean kitchen because someone left a dirty plate in the sink.

I hate walking outside into my drive at night having a smoke when poof, I walk through a spider web face first and now have no idea where it may be relative to my body or head! :eek:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I hate it when people stand in line for 10 minutes scratching off their (looser) lottery tickets. When all I want to do is pay for my coffee and leave.

Repped! Those same people also usually buy about $100 worth of them and you have to wait on them picking out several of each type and trying to keep count of how much they have left to spend. It never fails that if I'm in a hurry to get something in a gas station, some jerk is holding up the line buying lottery tickets or trying to cash in that $2 winner they have.

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    I hate when some SHI@T house lawyer wanabe jumps into a post and wants to nit pick every word of someones response , when they have absolutly no clue what they are talking about , Please folks if you jump into a thread and start throwing acusations about this or that and telling people this is against the law or that is against the law , please read that law and have some clue as to what you are talking about ...

A wise man once said ( forgive me for not remembering who )

"You can never win an argument with a fool "

:patriot:

\end rant/

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Oh boy... drug commercials, boner pill commercials, girls gone wild commercials, phone "dating" commercials, Billy Mays commercials, pretty much all commercials.

I can't honestly say that I have bought a product just because of the commercials.

I hate loud obnoxious Radio commercials filled with stupid sound effects!!!

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    One time that my wife was complaining about how bad childbirth was I made this comment. "I think you had the better end of the deal. I had to stand up the whole time. At least you got a bed."

In order to prevent a thread jack...

I hate sleeping on the couch.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    One time that my wife was complaining about how bad childbirth was I made this comment. "I think you had the better end of the deal. I had to stand up the whole time. At least you got a bed."

In order to prevent a thread jack...

I hate sleeping on the couch.

was sleeping on the couch the result of your comment to your wife? just asking....

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    I hate the "let me help you with that" guy. The guy who jumps into something you are doing because he thinks you need assistance, not knowing or asking if you do or not.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    We wouldn't jump in and help if we could just push you aside and do it for you. Especially after watching you butcher and fumble for thirty minutes on something that takes us five minutes.

Think Armageddon and the Russian "fixing" the engine soviet style.

gage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    underground
    people so open minded their brain falls out.
    home owners associations.
    and
    running for my life from little old women with shovels

Top Bottom