• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    I stopped reading when the talk went to democrat voter fraud. It's obviously bull**** because the republicans are the ones who were caught defrauding voter machines and voter registrations en masse.

Feel free to come pick up some of my tin foil, I have a lot of it.

THAT'S what you got out of this article? Wow...

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I think those who wear "tin foil" aren't surprised or shocked at all at what is being suggested in this article....

(I totally understand that I appear to be crazy for not finding this article outside the realm of possibility.... sometimes I question whether or not I'm totally crazy... hell, I HOPE that I am totally crazy :D )

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I stopped reading when the talk went to democrat voter fraud. It's obviously bull**** because the republicans are the ones who were caught defrauding voter machines and voter registrations en masse.

:laugh:

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    These plans have been around for awhile. I have read stuff like this many years ago.

Only when the country is in civil war, the Russians and Chinese will attack.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    sounds completely feesible. i believe it to an extent. ill really believe it if the gun ban gets shot down and there is another mass shooting.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Sounds very possible. My father has been saying since I could barely hop on the grown up toilet that this country is turning into the commie one he defected from. He told me and my brother that we're basically f*cked and our kids are double that.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI

If you look deep at it, it looks that what they're saying is the dems looked like they defrauded, the repubs did it, and it's a contest on who can make it so unintelligible that people give up. Then in actuality the repubs defrauded so the dems win since it's a one party system and they all circle jerk.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The critical element with most of the material addressed is that much of it is not a prediction of what is going to happen but rather adding a little depth to what we can see is happening. Come on, does anyone really believe that the feds would want to read my e-mail in the hopes of getting my mom's apple dumpling recipe?

Swim404

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    ATL
    I agree that a lot of this does not sound too far fetched. Makes me lie awake thinking about how in the heck I'm going to be able to save my little sister when SHTF. She's a Type 1 Diabetic and can't live without her insulin :(

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I agree that a lot of this does not sound too far fetched. Makes me lie awake thinking about how in the heck I'm going to be able to save my little sister when SHTF. She's a Type 1 Diabetic and can't live without her insulin :(

Don't read "One Second After"

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    People will believe anything on both sides. I refuse to believe for a second our president killed children to complete an agenda. That statement alone is more then enough to discredit every word. Rediculous

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    People will believe anything on both sides. I refuse to believe for a second our president killed children to complete an agenda. That statement alone is more then enough to discredit every word. Rediculous

Is it really that ridiculous. H.L. Mencken once said, "I have never actually killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with pleasure." One of Obama's top advisors made a statement in public (without any rebuke from the president) about not letting a good crisis go to waste, and the president is guilty at minimum of doing that. One also has to question the convenient timing of certain events. Have I concluded that the president is responsible for precipitating this tragedy (aside from supporting disarmed victim zones)? No. Would I put it past him? No.

Top Bottom