• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Sorry about that, that happens when my tourettes acts up. I'm really glad I've got much more understanding neighbors now though (might even get a contract with Psychopath Records, I'M GONNA TOUR WITH ICP BABY!!!!).
    You laugh, but the dude was writing a "hip-hopera" with his homies. They would crank up the drum machine, pop open their Colt 45s (yes, they really did), and do rehearsals on the front porch. Truly terrible. After they all got drunk, they would start fighting about the "script".

At first I was like: :):
    Then I was like: :rolleyes:
    And after a whole summer of it, like: :xmad:

Anywho.... sounds like under32hurts has a plan. Get some video/audio/photo evidence and fight fire with fire.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    If he has tried to reason with him FTF on different occasions and that has failed then I'd turn it up a notch. I'd borrow a friend's motorcycle with loud pipes and work on it. You know that you have to keep starting it up all hours of the night to check how the work is going. After a few weeks of that, he may want to bury the hatchet.

I talk to my neighbors, but we aren't friends. I try to keep a friendly business relationship. I try to be a good neighbor and keep my property kept up, my pets under control and noise to a minimum. I try to live and let live. My neighbors (actually the wife) in the rear would always tell me that I must do such and such when I first moved in. I pretty much told her that she should mind her own business and have ignored her. That has actually worked out quite well.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    You laugh, but the dude was writing a "hip-hopera" with his homies. They would crank up the drum machine, pop open their Colt 45s (yes, they really did), and do rehearsals on the front porch. Truly terrible. After they all got drunk, they would start fighting about the "script".

At first I was like: :):
    Then I was like: :rolleyes:
    And after a whole summer of it, like: :xmad:

Anywho.... sounds like under32hurts has a plan. Get some video/audio/photo evidence and fight fire with fire.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: your smiley face time-line was hilarious.

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    I wouldn't move. Why let him run you out of your home? But I would be on my toes when he's near. He could very well be crazy. Him calling the cops is no biggie. But he could get frustrated when they don't react as he feels they should. The BB gun would be a concern, shows he's not wired right.
    I'd tell my buddy to say hello and wave. Try to be polite. Get him talking if you can. Get an idea of what you're dealing with exactly. The cameras are a great idea. But will probably be what he aims the BB gun at.
    I have daughters, so I am not sure how I would react to anyone shooting anything at my house

VaGriller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Avon
    I lived next to somebody like that and HATED it. Sit down for a nice dinner and hear a garage band banging away. Trying to put the kids to sleep @ 8:30 and hear a garage band banging away. Trying to sit and relax after work and have a cold one..and hear a garage band banging away.

Try looking at it from the neighbors point of view.

Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    If the neighbors electric meter is outside a visit @ 2am to pull it will get his attention when he wakes, might even take him a couple of hours to figure it out.................:D

Remember don't get mad get even +1..........its the American Way :patriot:

under32hurts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Central IN
    I would like to thank everyone for their feedback. I appreciate it. And just to finalize this thread (on my part) my friend has done everything legal and withing the confines of the law. He stops early, Keeps a log of his start stop times, has built a stand alone sound room within a freestanding building on his property, has soundproofed, insulated, had the police there while playing at standard volume to monitor the levels and has tried mediators between the parties to work things out. The "neighbor" has no children, no wife, no job, is on unemployment for years now and has no life. There is no reason to report false allegations, complain constantly, taught my friend by mowing large sweeping arches with his rider into my friends yard, placing yard debris on my friends side of the fence then calling Dept of Public Works to report a health hazard and unkept property, I could go on and on. And now to start shooting BB Guns at a location striking cars, homes and being in danger of striking a child. I know I will always get the "two sides to a coin" treatment anytime I am here, and I welcome that. But I assure you everything possible has been attempted and the guy just keeps getting worse. Once again, I appreciate all viewpoints and opinions in this matter. It all helps! Thanks everyone.
    ~under32hurts~:rockwoot:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I lived next to somebody like that and HATED it. Sit down for a nice dinner and hear a garage band banging away. Trying to put the kids to sleep @ 8:30 and hear a garage band banging away. Trying to sit and relax after work and have a cold one..and hear a garage band banging away.

Do you own a BB gun and have the po-po on speed dial?

:D

Top Bottom