• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No Time to Shoot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Always traveling for work, have a wife, 3 year old daughter, 9 month old golden retriever, trying to complete my engineering degree, etc, etc....hence the name No Time To Shoot.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    My brothers always called me "Big D" (because my name is David)... that was going to be my screen name on some sight a long time ago, but somebody already had it. So, being a monty pythons fan, I tried Bigus Dickus, but was rejected for profanity... seeing as this was getting frustrating, I just went with bigus_d.

66MustangCvt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    South-East Indy
    66MustangCVT = 1966 Mustang Convertible

I used to be FerrariGuy on other boards from 2002-2005 but I sold the Ferrari (1981 308 GTSi) and now own the Stang.

stang.jpg

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    When Jay invited me here, he said "Make your screen name something easy for me to remember"...
    And well...he's old. And I'm kind.
    :p

Made me laugh!

I am not that creative so when I was confronted online one day to pick a name, I picked hoosier. Oh so creative, since I am really a transplant! Hoosier was taken so now I had to think of something else (that I could remember because I am getting old too), so I had just bought a Mazda RX8, so I tacked an 8 on the end of it. Turns out almost no one has that handle (much to my chagrin while doing a google search for hoosier8, I found out there is some guy in southern Indiana looking for a good time in a bathroom, I imagine 8 means something else in that case).

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Hmmm.... guess I missed this the first time it went through.

CountryBoy because I grew up on a farm, and I'm proud to be from "the country". I'm not a redneck, but I do have many real-life experiences that most people don't get. I'm proud of that.

BTW, the old man that gives drivers test for my home county when I got my license always said, "I like to give driver's tests to the farm boys because they've already been driving for a few years before they get to me so they normally do a pretty good job" I did great at everything except parallel parking the pickup truck, and he understood and said I'd probably never need to do it anyways and passed me.
    The second one that I love comes from a job interview for an engineering position, the interviewer said, "We like people that came from a farm because they typically already have a lot of hands-on experience, know how things work, and they know how to make-do with what they have to make everything work out."

The 19.... hmmm... this is going to blow your mind. Another thing that I'm proud of is my Indiana heritage. My great, great, great, great, great grandmother and her 5 children (husband died on the trip across the pond) settled in the exact same location that our family farm is located on in 1847. I'm proud to be a hoosier, and Indiana was the 19th state admitted to the union.

:rockwoot:

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    The drgn is a shortened for dragon (bruce lee fan & have a dragon fetish) & the robo is from my nickname I picked up from my paintballin days .I assumed it was I was a paintballin machine like robocop was a crime fightin machine so my avatar now comes to light.

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    Like many, when I first signed up for Yahoo, about everything I wanted was taken. So I used my initials and zip code. Been that for years and on every site I am on. Always available and easy for me to remember, even if I have not been on that site for a long time.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Used to collect comics. Watchmen was the series that always made me say "Wow! I didn't know you could do that with a comic book!" Eddie Blake was the common sense sort of comic book hero who dispensed with all the gadgetry and just carried a shotgun and a .45.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Years ago, ar15 match rifles were called ratguns, as opposed to the service rifles that were called mouseguns.
    A buddy of mine, who absolutely hated ar15s, eventually came over to the darkside when he seen how well they shot.
    His wife, in an attempt to make fun of him, one day presented us with hats. His said BIG RAT, mine LITTLE RAT. It had something to do with him weighing 125 pounds more than I did.

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    When I worked at NECDF, the govt was all about no profanity, and all about the phonetic alphabet, so to stick them in the eye, I hollered my words out in the phonetic alphabet when the ignorant requests were asked and I was in a DPE suit. There is whiskeytangofoxtrot. Needless to say, it was used frequently.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    There was another thread like this that I posted in, but I can't seem to find it via SEARCH.

Top Bottom