The Sheeple Are Freaking Out on Facebook..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rampdog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2011
    Cloverdale
    The ignorance of the general American public never ceases to amaze me. Every time a positive gun law is passed we are treated to the same old tired refrain from the ignorant and the anti gunners (The two aren't mutually exclusive nor oxymoronic). "Blood will run in the streets!!!" It's going to be like the wild west!!!" "Schools and playgrounds will be the scenes of shootouts!!!!" "Fire and brimstone falling!!!" "The dead rising from their graves!!" "Human sacrifice!!" "Cats and dogs living together!!!" OH GOD!!! THE HUMANITY!!! They refuse to be educated or listen to facts and truth and continue spewing. Don't they ever get tired of being wrong? God forbid a media outlet like WTHR actually tell the truth, the real story without alot of editorializing and bias.

Last edited:

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    Just watched the video on wthr website... wow. disappointing.

I have a question. I thought anyone who passed a background check and purchased a handgun could carry it locked outside the passenger compartment before the new law? as long as it was to a range or home from purchase ? If not how would I have ever gotten anyy of the 3 handguns I bought before I had a LTCH home... the media can make anything look however they want. Too many zombies that can't think for themselves

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Just watched the video on wthr website... wow. disappointing.

I have a question. I thought anyone who passed a background check and purchased a handgun could carry it locked outside the passenger compartment before the new law? as long as it was to a range or home from purchase ? If not how would I have ever gotten anyy of the 3 handguns I bought before I had a LTCH home... the media can make anything look however they want. Too many zombies that can't think for themselves

You could carry it home from the store, or to have it repaired, between home and work, but not to the range or anywhere else..

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I remember when they raised the speed limit from the Nixon 55 back to a normal speed and the sheep were crying that there would be blood all over the highways. Funny that interstate fatality rate actually went down.

As to the sheep crying that now criminals will be able to carry anywhere, well DUH, where have you been SHEEP!!! Criminals have been carrying everywhere before this new "law" because... wait for it sheep.... THEY ARE CRIMINALS!!!!

According to the WTHR sheeple, does this law now legalize criminals????

Oh Lord, I am laughing so hard.... it hurts!!!!

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    You could carry it home from the store, or to have it repaired, between home and work, but not to the range or anywhere else..
    Thank you for clarifying. I wasn't 100% on that one. Once again though, I'm not real sure criminals are too concerned with gun laws, or any other laws...

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    uh. nope.

I remember when they raised the speed limit from the [STRIKE]Nixon[/STRIKE] Carter 55 back to a normal speed and the sheep were crying that there would be blood all over the highways. Funny that interstate fatality rate actually went down.
    !!

FIFY. Oil embargo. 55 mph national speed limit. Thank the nuclear navy boob with the alcoholic brother, Billie. Jimmy Carter. Nixon was only a crook. Carter was/is an idiot.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Let the idiots freak out. I think their stupidity is pretty amusing myself.:D I would be wiling to bet that crime rates will drop is some parts of the state.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I'm kind of glad they ran it. I mean in a twisted sort of way, it was really fun shooting down all the sheeple arguements on their FB page yesterday. What do do you think Roadie? I know you were locked, cocked, and rockin there yesterday too.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Indy East Side
    What a joke. Could they not have at least gone to a real gun shop? People that shop there aren't 2A people, they are just looking for something to scare someone off their front porch.

Not in all cases. I frequent Pop's for the range. BGF doesn't have their range open yet, but that's where i try to give my local business.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I'm kind of glad they ran it. I mean in a twisted sort of way, it was really fun shooting down all the sheeple arguements on their FB page yesterday. What do do you think Roadie? I know you were locked, cocked, and rockin there yesterday too.

My wife rolled :rolleyes: when I literally :rockwoot:when I saw that they quoted you. I did notice that about half of their conclusions at the end of the story were inaccurate at best.
    i.e. it's not a new law that we can carry both open and concealed we've been able to do that for years. The only change is were we can.

And they went to Pop's:wallbash:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    My wife rolled :rolleyes: when I literally :rockwoot:when I saw that they quoted you. I did notice that about half of their conclusions at the end of the story were inaccurate at best.
    i.e. it's not a new law that we can carry both open and concealed we've been able to do that for years. The only change is were we can.

And they went to Pop's:wallbash:

I don't watch local news as a general rule so I missed it at first. DHolder texted be asking if it was me...:laugh: I wish they had posted the whole thing, but, at least they didn't change anything in the part they did quote.

As far at the reporting goes, we all know they are going show what they want people to see, plus just enough truth so they can point to it and claim it was good journalism. I laughed when they put the supposed 'gun owner' lady on who knew about as much about the new law as the moles in my yard. Typical.. find someone uninformed and use them as the 'expert witness'.

Last edited:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I don't watch local news as a general rule so I missed it at first. DHolder texted be asking if it was me...:laugh: I wish they had posted the whole thing, but, at least they didn't change anything in the part they did quote.

As far at the reporting goes, we all know they are going show what they want people to see, plus just enough truth so they can point to it and claim it was good journalism. I laughed when they put the supposed 'gun owner' lady on who knew about as much about the new law as the moles in my yard. Typical.. find someone uniformed and use them as the 'expert witness'.

She seemed like the smartest person they could find to me.
    And, now I have been Discussing what was wrong with the news story with my coworkers and I don't think I could find better sheeple if I tried. For being conservative they sure do like the .gov making lots of rules.

Top Bottom