• ...and so much more!
  • andfc

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Something I've never really understood is the reason that some bullpups like the Tavor and AUG have a full "handguard" instead of a trigger guard. Really looking forward to the full review.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    Jordan covered it.

The rifle is very short, but it meets the overall length requirements of 26". The 16" barrel sets far rearward with the action of the rifle being in the buttstock. It makes for a very short package.

This video will explain the concept:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNKvlV1oxfw

Maybe it is because this is the first video I've seen but that is some decent trigger work sir!

O.k, I'll be the lone voice in the wilderness that says it....."bull pup rifles are just UGLY". There, I said it. They may be the "cats meow", work better, point better, be more accurate, make fresh coffee too but...they're still UGLY.

I'll take a deeply blued and walnut stocked "old style" non bull pup any day of the week.

-G

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    It's the tactical beard that accents the hat so well.
    The beard is funny... when I first grew it out it was one of those "I'll shave it off here soon" things. I was talking to the wife tonight and she doesn't want to shave it off -- ever. I think the tactical beard might be here to stay. She doesn't even care how much it grows out. Heck, I might be sporting a full blown special forces beard by next summer.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    The beard is funny... when I first grew it out it was one of those "I'll shave it off here soon" things. I was talking to the wife tonight and she doesn't want to shave it off -- ever. I think the tactical beard might be here to stay. She doesn't even care how much it grows out. Heck, I might be sporting a full blown special forces beard by next summer.

I've heard those give you +10% on your rate of fire and tighter groupings. :D

You know, on a serious note, I just want to say that I really enjoy your videos. I actually had no idea you were on Ingo when I first ran across some of your stuff and thought it was quite awesome when I found out. Thank you for being such an excellent spokesman for our community, a lot of us really appreciate it.

JeepCrasher

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    I just saw your video. Great video. Not so much on the gun though. The beard though.....if I buy the gun will I be able to grow a beard like yours? I'd buy the rifle today if the beard came with it.

Later

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I like the older FN's more.

picture.php

brute69

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    I'm a huge fan of almost anything bullpup, keep the barrel length and gain maneuverability, great looking weapon.

Top Bottom