The (Semi) Official Trump Election/Inauguration thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    and not a word about trump's "massive" ego as his first official event will be WAAY more low key than obama's?

and what of Obama naming his dog after himself? I'n sure there's some psych diagnosis around that somewhere. Histrionic sounds about right

Not a word ('kept from me) about Trump using charity money to buy a portrait of himself and pay off settlements? Ya know, that's illegal right? We have a guy taking office who has officially been caught breaking the law and penalized. Is that a first? :dunno:

But not a peep about amongst the faithful.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not a word ('kept from me) about Trump using charity money to buy a portrait of himself and pay off settlements? Ya know, that's illegal right? We have a guy taking office who has officially been caught breaking the law and penalized. Is that a first? :dunno:

I would think by comparison HRC was hands down a lot shiftier/shady/trail of body's worse than the Donald.

Just saying.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Do you mean criminal offense or just illegal activities?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I would think by comparison HRC was hands down a lot shiftier/shady/trail of body's worse than the Donald.

Just saying.

Oh yeah, she was shady.... but no one is saying they picked the "lessor of two crooks." People genuinely think Trump is a good person.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh yeah, she was shady.... but no one is saying they picked the "lessor of two crooks." People genuinely think Trump is a good person.

Well, we will see how this all plays out.
    I know some seriously shady characters and they are all good persons as to social contact and doing business with them.
    Their nefarious side is something not often seen.
    If you met some of them you would come away thinking OK people. Heck I know who they are.
    Maybe not apples to apples but by comparison the Donald is a good person. What powerful multimillionaire has not crossed the line. Heck KUT how many of us has not fudged here and there. Small folks by comparison fudging "Small".....big money folks on the big scams.
    Not saying this is right. But as we were supposed to turn the other cheek to HRC lets see where this leads us. I have a pretty good idea where Billery was going.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Vladimir Putin Won’t Expel U.S. Diplomats as Russian Foreign Minister Urged

Putin not retaliating in kind as he would normally do by expelling Americans, it means he's counting on Trump to fix it all for him.

Russian authorities order closure of the Anglo-American School of Moscow in response to sanctions, US official says - CNNPolitics.com

However, The Russians love to involve children in their retaliations. They cancelled adoptions by US families in response to Magnitsky Act in 2012

F3ign.gif

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I would expect relations to normalize on or about 1/20/17.

Ushering in 3.5 years of plenty.

sumilgeditsumont

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Putin not retaliating in kind as he would normally do by expelling Americans, it means he's counting on Trump to fix it all for him.
    It seems to me that they also may have some intel path into our diplomats there. Kicking them out would remove that source of intel.

Also, more on the Russian-owned properties.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ged-russian-espionage/?utm_term=.e68b1b3bb572

The thing about high level government officials (and corporate executives) having a "retreat" type home, or dacha, is absolutely correct. I'm left wondering if there was some sort of search warrant or something involved in this exercise. Otherwise, I'm just not seeing how the federales can just go in and kick everyone out.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It seems to me that they also may have some intel path into our diplomats there. Kicking them out would remove that source of intel.

Also, more on the Russian-owned properties.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ged-russian-espionage/?utm_term=.e68b1b3bb572

The thing about high level government officials (and corporate executives) having a "retreat" type home, or dacha, is absolutely correct. I'm left wondering if there was some sort of search warrant or something involved in this exercise. Otherwise, I'm just not seeing how the federales can just go in and kick everyone out.
    Why yes, yes we do, or did. They know who we have in their country, and we did know/have evidence of who they had in our country. We tipped our hand and when things are normalized they send in a new batch of "diplomats" and we have to start from square one.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Vladimir Putin Won’t Expel U.S. Diplomats as Russian Foreign Minister Urged

Russian authorities order closure of the Anglo-American School of Moscow in response to sanctions, US official says - CNNPolitics.com

However, The Russians love to involve children in their retaliations. They cancelled adoptions by US families in response to Magnitsky Act in 2012

F3ign.gif

Good! We have plenty of American kids that need families, and who will grow up to drink whiskey rather than vodka (primarily).

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    and not a word about trump's "massive" ego as his first official event will be WAAY more low key than obama's?

and what of Obama naming his dog after himself? I'n sure there's some psych diagnosis around that somewhere. Histrionic sounds about right

Fail. The MSM storyline will simply morph to a critique of Trump's popularity as the underlying reason he wanted more pomp and circumstance but couldn't make it happen. Added bonus that it creates more opportunity for anti-Trump 'celebrities' to weigh in with quotes in an attempt to stave off irrelevance a little while longer

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I wonder if during trumps first executive order signing ceremony, he will lean over his shoulder and ask his lawyer what it is they are doing again.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I actually agree. That part of it. The other part, would be the criminal action of a foreign power.

What criminal action of a foreign power?

(Remember: Julian Assange has maintained that the source of DNC emails is a leak within the DNC, and not a foreign power, Russia or otherwise.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom