• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    i just ladaway my first yesterday and now im working a deal to get my second. I always hated glocks. anything i should worry about with the le trade g17s? second deal one is a 3gen 26.

Bowling_R

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Guilford
    I can understand where you are coming from, I hated Glocks and constantly made fun of my buddy for carrying a piece of "plastic" for his duty weapon, until he handed it to me one day and I shot it better than any of the pistols I owned.........
    I went out and bought a G22...........then a G30............then a G32.......and I sold all the others.

Snayperskaya

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Indy Northwest
    Hmm... I guess I had the opposite experience. I picked up a G27 to sub for my USP in the summer... Not a fan. Nothing wrong with the gun, it just isn't for me. I will probably sell it, or trade it soon.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    1) u are offically off the christmas list!
    2) should I call and have your obamacare limits increased since glocks go BOOM all the time
    3) make sure you don't leave it inside the car on a hot summer day since it'll melt being made of plastic u know.
    LOL!

Arieas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Indianapois
    I kinda wish i liked Glocks, would save me some money,damn Sigs are expensive, but just don't like the way they feel in my hand. I do like what a guy i went shooting said about them though. They are not pretty and your not gonna take them home to meet mom, but like a slutty prom date you know they are always gonna put out.

Dough Boy 1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    Hammond, IN
    I like 1911's. No, I love 1911's. But when no one is looking, I'm feeling up a Glock.

Welcome to the club. It won't be your last one.
    I'm starting to feel like that. Ive owned glocks in the past, shot a 1911 and instantly fell in love but now I'm thinking about adding a glock to the collection again.

Top Bottom