• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I have never liked Glock, I have never liked the way they point or fit my hand and that is why this makes absolutely no sense. Recently I acquired a new Glock 17 and I can not put it down. Its got night sites that are bright as day and a 2.5 lbs. release that is crisp and consistent. I can not speak of accuracy because I have yet to take it out to the range and shoot it. But if it is as accurate as folks claim, then I fear I will be in love this pistol. I'm sure my father was rolling over in his grave when I bought an XD, he will now probably start to haunt me. I mean OMG whats gonna be next? Fat Chicks??? :cool:

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    This could get interesting fast.......

Also, I'm with you on why I didn't care for Glocks, but I to purchased a 17 so I could share mags with my Sub2000 and all I can say is, it's a good shooting gun.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    Enjoy your Glock... I just purchased my first Glock a G17, I love it more than the XD9!

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    You're hooked.

Glocks, you can't just own one. I'm up to six. Asking me which is my favorite is like asking which Victoria Secret model I like best, same answer "all of them".

bglaze

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Muncie, IN
    Umm... I was in the same boat! I couldn't stand Glock's for years. They all look the same. And since every cop has one, I didn't want to carry the same gun that every cop had.

However, I was sucked in, and I'm afraid I'll never come out. Here is a picture of my first Glock bought yesterday:

g19_1.jpg

Glock 19 w/Trijicon Night Sights, and it came with 3 magazines. $549...

LordTio3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    McCordsville
    So what you are saying, people who shoot Glocks like fat chicks?

No, we're saying that, In a world of beautiful and elegant firearms, Glocks ARE the Fat Chicks. But they're rough, tough, accurate, never complain.

Congratulations on your new purchase. Once I got my 19, there was no going back. Besides... it's better on the Dark Side. We've got Gluttony and Rock and Roll.
    ~LT

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    I joined the darkside at the last 1500 & picked up a police trade in glock 22 from good 2 go tactical was a little dirty but it cleaned up fine.I was the same way as not liking the looks or feel of the composite frame but it is now one of my favorite carry guns. Welcome to the Darkside

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    I love my G30sf! ...though I'm chickless at the moment a 30sf chick would be a nice addition, nonetheless; especially if she fits my hand and shoots as well as the Glock does! :D

FreeLand

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    As others have said, I bet you'll like shooting your 17. Then if you want a really funny looking gun, that shoots even better... get a 17L.

Although personally, I have to have a Hogue slip-on grip to make the gun fit my hand really well.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I don't like Glocks... but I have 5 of them. :) Actually, I'm wearing a G21SF right now.

Damn things.

I like 1911's. No, I love 1911's. But when no one is looking, I'm feeling up a Glock.

Welcome to the club. It won't be your last one.

Top Bottom