• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    There are 175 pages of BS in this thread, and I dont care how many *******s have told you your stupid for OCing.

Theres a thing called fact. That fact is, anyone whos opinion is worth a ****, is going to have no problem with you OCing, even if they dont understand why you do.

Im tired of futile spats between people on the same side, so I piped up. If you want me to shut up, I will. I just cant see the point of EITHER "side" having a gripe with the other.

JFC guys.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    There are 175 pages of BS in this thread, and I dont care how many *******s have told you your stupid for OCing.

Theres a thing called fact. That fact is, anyone whos opinion is worth a ****, is going to have no problem with you OCing, even if they dont understand why you do.

Im tired of futile spats between people on the same side, so I piped up. If you want me to shut up, I will. I just cant see the point of EITHER "side" having a gripe with the other.

JFC guys.

*you're

This is the second time I've had to call you on this. There are numerous other grammatical offenses in your post, but I'm focused on this one.

And, I agree. I don't care what what you carry, as long as you open carry. Isn't that the true meaning of JFC?

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I know whos having fun in here, and thats fine. Im just thinking about the poor bastard that comes in here, looking for some kind of substance, and discovers this.

AND I EFFING HATE APOSTROPHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I know whos having fun in here, and thats fine. Im just thinking about the poor bastard that comes in here, looking for some kind of substance, and discovers this.

AND I EFFING HATE APOSTROPHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

*who's

*that's

*I'm

So now I'm a Poor
    Stupid Idiot Bastard.
    I'm having flashbacks of my marriage. :nailbite:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

If the poor bastard would read the first couple pages, I think they would know what to expect by the time they got to the 1700th or so post.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    If the poor bastard would read the first couple pages, I think they would know what to expect by the time they got to the 1700th or so post.

He could also wait for the next regurgitation of it in one of these forms:

1. New thread: What's the big deal with OC? I get that it's legal, but why would you WANT to? (or Just because you can, doesn't mean it's a good idea.)

2. Random post in a thread describing a positive OC experience: "That's all well and good, but I don't see the fascination with OC. You wouldn't have to worry about negative experiences if you covered it up."

At a rate of at several per week, he should be covered.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend

S, f htd vwls, wld t b ky f ddn't s thm n n f m psts?

Hard to read, isn't it?

Can you figure out what it says?

I hate people who disregard language rules. The only reason we can communicate is that we speak the same language. You cannot make up your own rules, because then, we are not speaking the same language. You cannot make substitutions or make up your own punctuation system, or your own words. In doing so, you are no longer speaking the same language as me, and therefor have lost my interest. Would you make up your own traffic rules? No, it's dangerous, and it's why we all follow the same rules. You play by your own rules, and it isn't fair to those of us who actually speak English.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Oh settle down skippy, you cant play tit for tat with me on the OC/CC argument, because Im fine with both, so you ***** at me for my grammar? Really? wow..

I mean C'mon... OH MY GOD! AN APOSTROPHE!!!

lol

Lighten up, not everyone is against you and your carry preference.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Oh settle down skippy, you cant play tit for tat with me on the OC/CC argument, because Im fine with both, so you ***** at me for my grammar? Really? wow..

I mean C'mon... OH MY GOD! AN APOSTROPHE!!!

lol

Lighten up, not everyone is against you and your carry preference.

* Oh,

* Skippy

* skippy. You

* can't

* OC

* I'm

* ***** ????

* Wow

* mean,

* Lol

Read the title, and then read the OP. Now you may post in this thread.

OC :rules:

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Gosh, I come here for some OC advice and this is what I find!

Just joking. Stay classy, INGO.

The basic rule is: If you OC, don't ever mention it to a CCer. If you CC, never let an OCer know about it.

Since you won't be saying anything to anyone, punctuation and grammar are optional.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    The basic rule is: If you OC, don't ever mention it to a CCer. If you CC, never let an OCer know about it.

Since you won't be saying anything to anyone, punctuation and grammar are optional.

I keep reading comments where this is said. Someone please show me a thread, or even a comment, where an OCer is bashing a CCer for his/her carry method.

I'm sure there has to be one out there somewhere or we wouldn't see comments like this.

All I see is OCers defending their carry method.

Not a shot at you thompal. Just an observation about that type of comment in general.

Last edited:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    How long has it been since someone actually read the Open Carry Argument and then attempted to refute or counter those points here? :scratch:

Seems like ages. :tumbleweed:

Sure we still see the occasional new guy that just reads the title and then proves that he didn't even begin to read the first post by tossing in something "new" about CC being far superior, but that sort of mild fun is short lived. It just doesn't satisfy like real arguing. ;)

I suppose the public service of linking folks here from their attempted threadjacks elsewhere on the forum actually does curb a few (heck, maybe some of them really do read it), but it used to be far more lively in here.

Here's to the good ol' days. :cheers:

Oh well, there's always punctuation. :):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    How long has it been since someone actually read the Open Carry Argument and then attempted to refute or counter those points here? :scratch:

Seems like ages. :tumbleweed:

Sure we still see the occasional new guy that just reads the title and then proves that he didn't even begin to read the first post by tossing in something "new" about CC being far superior, but that sort of mild fun is short lived. It just doesn't satisfy like real arguing. ;)

I suppose the public service of linking folks here from their attempted threadjacks elsewhere on the forum actually does curb a few (heck, maybe some of them really do read it), but it used to be far more lively in here.

Here's to the good ol' days. :cheers:

Oh well, there's always punctuation. :):

I was a CCer that didn't want to "scare the horses" (Massad Ayoob).
    Now I JFC.
    This thread was one of the arguments that helped. Not the only one, but one of.

Top Bottom