• ...and so much more!
  • GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I was the first one shot. I was minding my own business in BW3's, OCing my Glock 7. This thug walked in and started shooting, at me! I quickly drew my porcelain Glock and returned fire, dispatching the crazed lunatic but not before he shot me several times.

After checking myself, I checked the crazy. Finding only his Minolta and several lenses. Overreaction maybe, but the incessant clicking of the shutter was deafening and the flash blinding. The Glock 7 performed flawlessly, as one would expect. All's well that ends well.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    That's exactly how they are too.
    Let's start yelling at the guy with a gun because I'm uncomfortable. That's bat **** crazy. :nuts:

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I was the first one shot. I was minding my own business in BW3's, OCing my Glock 7. This thug walked in and started shooting, at me! I quickly drew my porcelain Glock and returned fire, dispatching the crazed lunatic but not before he shot me several times.

After checking myself, I checked the crazy. Finding only his Minolta and several lenses. Overreaction maybe, but the incessant clicking of the shutter was deafening and the flash blinding. The Glock 7 performed flawlessly, as one would expect. All's well that ends well.

And the "crazy" was a 5 year old girl......

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    The open presence of guns in public life can quickly escalate everyday conflicts into deadly altercations, causing tragic, irreversible damage to innocent lives. Despite the evidence that openly carrying firearms in public spaces endangers public safety, most states lack laws to limit “open carry”—and some have even taken steps to weaken regulation regarding the practice.

Open Carry | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence

If you ever google Gun Laws, Carry Laws, Open Carry, etc... you'll get a handful of Soros and Bloomberg sponsored anti-gun gibberish like this. Most with very official but misleading titles.
    This crap makes me sick.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Open Carry | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence

If you ever google Gun Laws, Carry Laws, Open Carry, etc... you'll get a handful of Soros and Bloomberg sponsored anti-gun gibberish like this. Most with very official but misleading titles.
    This crap makes me sick.

I looked at their website but I couldn't find a place to comment on their :bs:.

I wonder why?

I guess if they can't see the guns that means they aren't there and they are snowflake safe!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The open presence of guns in public life can quickly escalate everyday conflicts into deadly altercations, causing tragic, irreversible damage to innocent lives. Despite the evidence that openly carrying firearms in public spaces endangers public safety, most states lack laws to limit “open carry”—and some have even taken steps to weaken regulation regarding the practice.

This BS drives me nuts. Unless there are reputable stats that back this up, it's a complete fiction, at least for sane, law abiding citizens. Normal, law abiding citizens, like legal gun owners, do their best to stay out of arguments, or at least keep them verbal. I would think that escalating to using some type of weapon would be relatively rare. Even escalation to fist fights or any use of violence for the majority of us is likely fairly rare. Adding a deadly weapon into the mix, for law abiding citizens should be really rare. I can see criminals resorting to violence a lot and I could see it of those who are mentally challenged in some way, but for those of us who carry legally it should be very rare because we understand the laws and repercussions of our actions. That's why I hate not being able to carry at work. I have never, ever had the urge to even punch someone at work, let alone use any type of weapon on someone. The availability of a handgun wouldn't change that dynamic at all for a sane, law abiding citizen. I think the gun grabbers project their own mentally unbalanced feelings into the mix. If you're on team crazy, who think nothing of getting up in the face of anyone and everyone who disagrees with you and have no problems screaming in their face and calling them baby killers and the like, I can easy see those mentally deficient morons escalating to violence.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    John McAfee OCs. Are you saying you're better than John McAfee?

DiZRMT4VAAAS19v.jpg:small

DiaR3eOVMAA-4Tw.jpg:small

engi-ninja

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2018
    Columbus
    I would just like to report that, after reading this thread, I have been happily OCing everywhere I possibly can for the past 2 months, and I've had exactly 1 person I don't know mention it, and that was just to ask if it was a Glock (which kind of betrayed her ignorance because if she'd ever seen a glock, she'd have known it was not). I often OC at Menards when I take my 2 year old with me to buy manly outdoor stuff, and the checkout girls still smile and chat and with us and don't seem to mind one bit that there's a gun on my hip.

Top Bottom