The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    This cry baby protest stuff is the new wave of the future. Liberals are reduced to fear and intimidation when they don't get their way.

Screenshot_20161109-203109_zpsa3ghsxoq.png

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Is it necessarily a good thing to gloat? One has only to go back a couple of days to see comments by Trump supporters proposing armed insurrection.

Time to move on. I'm looking forward to Trump rescinding a bunch of executive orders, fixing the medical insurance crisis and bringing more jobs back to the USA.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Buckle up buttercup. When (if) you graduate and when (if) you become an adult you will find your life filled with daily challenges. No one will care about your fears and when it is time to work you better get your butt in gear. Better not skip any classes cause your going to need every bit you can get.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Is it necessarily a good thing to gloat? One has only to go back a couple of days to see comments by Trump supporters proposing armed insurrection.

Time to move on. I'm looking forward to Trump rescinding a bunch of executive orders, fixing the medical insurance crisis and bringing more jobs back to the USA.

The left would be proposing death squads if they had a victory this big.

I'd say it's fine to gloat, but only to those who keep shouting racism, sexism, etc isms. Those with legitimate concerns who are brainwashed should be reached out to, everyone else is too far gone to be worth saving, at best you can hope they leave.

They'll learn that shouting various isms isn't how you communicate with your countrymen in due time.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I've pretty much always ignored that approach and focused on ammo supplies.

The victory wasn't "this big ". It was a slim margin. If we count off 1-2 in this country, the 2's didn't agree with your view of the world.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I've pretty much always ignored that approach and focused on ammo supplies.

The victory wasn't "this big ". It was a slim margin. If we count off 1-2 in this country, the 2's didn't agree with your view of the world.

Of course a statistically significant number of those #2 voters were likely fraudulent or dead - especially the ones from Cook County and LA. Another significant fraction were probably not eligible to vote because they weren't citizens of the United States. However, since we will probably never know for sure, we can work with a bit less than half the country not voting for Trump.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    [video=youtube;W2Sz_fTfr1E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E[/video]
    This about approximates my mood when Hillary made her concession call.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom