The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I wonder will this election serve as a cautionary tale about echo chambers and vilifying those who do not share your views. Anyone who disagreed with the Hilary Groupthink was subject to vitriol and accusations of racism/homophobia/sexism/etc. so this sizeable voting bloc remained ignored, their affect on the election only being evident when people started to count the votes.

Speaking as someone who is new to the US political process the result does not surprise me.

Obama beat Hilary in 2008 because he was the outsider. He stood against Hilary and her Establishment connections and that resonated with the people. The people clearly signaled that they wanted an outsider, they wanted someone who was not establishment to stand up for their interests. When running for his second term Obama saw his support shrink in part because he was not giving the people the change that they had voted for, that was clear when the Republicans took control of the Senate again. Obama promised us that he heard the message loud and clear.

Then Hilary came along. An Establishment candidate to the core. Obama threw his weight behind her and shackled his legacy to her campaign. The man elected in 2008 as an outsider to bring hope and change to the people in the wake of one of this countries worst economic downturns supported the woman who was the polar opposite of this ideal.

So what did the people do? The people still wanted an outsider, someone who was not a part of the system that they felt was not representing them and their interests. So this year they had a choice of two; Sanders and Trump. Sanders was marginalized and written off by his own party to facilitate the nomination of their preferred candidate. Trump was not a Republican favorite, but does not appear to have suffered as much as Sanders did. So when it came down to the candidates from the major parties what did the people do? They voted for the outsider.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    14993509_1812507282300512_2461731526775986948_n.jpg

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Her rant.

To anyone who voted Trump, I hope the **** you're happy because **** you. You now support a man who condones Rape (and do not even ****ing try to defend him because I will block you and drop you from my ****ing life). I have people I know have to worry about because of that ****er possibly becoming president. The one I love is ENDANGERED BY THAT DISGUSTING PARASITE SO **** YOU! IF YOU ****ING THINK I CAN ****ING FORGIVE YOU FOR ENDANGER HIS ****ING LIFE I HOPE YOU **** OFF FAR AWAY FROM ME BECAUSE HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU FOUND OUT THE ONE YOU LOVED COMMITTED ****ING SUICIDE?? FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FELT THAT REMEMBER THAT AND REALIZE YOU MAY HAVE JUST SPREAD THAT ****ING FEELING. DO YOU KNOW WHAT CONVERSION THERAPY? IT'S WHERE THEY TAKE PERFECT PEOPLE AND TORTURE THEM TO 'FIX THEM'. PS: IT IS ****ING STUPID AND PUSHES SO MANY PEOPLE TO SUICIDE. IF I HAVE TO ****ING FIGHT A GODS DAMNED GROUP OF SOME MOTHER****ERS TO SAVE MY ****ING FRIENDS I WILL MAKE SURE TO KNOW WHO THE **** TO BLAME. I AM ****ING SERIOUS GUYS TRUMP IS A ****ING THREAT TO SO MANY PEOPLE. IF YOU THINK PEOPLE DESERVE TO SUFFER AND DIE THEN **** YOU AND **** OFF. I AM SO ****ING STRESSED AND HURT BECAUSE I SWEAR TO THE ****ING GODS WITH ODIN'S STRENGTH AND FREJYA'S WRATH IF HE IS HURT IN ANYWAY BECAUSE OF TRUMP, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES. I AM SO ****ING PISSED I DON'T GIVE A **** WHO READS THIS BECAUSE THIS IS A THREAT TO THE SO MANY PEOPLE I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE ****ING BLIND TO. SO YOU'LL HAVE TO EXCUSE MY ****ING LANGUAGE BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE THIS AND REALIZE WHO IS SUFFERING. **** GUYS COME ON HOW ****ING HARD IS THIS?
    I think she might be upset.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Her rant.

To anyone who voted Trump, I hope the **** you're happy because **** you. You now support a man who condones Rape (and do not even ****ing try to defend him because I will block you and drop you from my ****ing life). I have people I know have to worry about because of that ****er possibly becoming president. The one I love is ENDANGERED BY THAT DISGUSTING PARASITE SO **** YOU! IF YOU ****ING THINK I CAN ****ING FORGIVE YOU FOR ENDANGER HIS ****ING LIFE I HOPE YOU **** OFF FAR AWAY FROM ME BECAUSE HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU FOUND OUT THE ONE YOU LOVED COMMITTED ****ING SUICIDE?? FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FELT THAT REMEMBER THAT AND REALIZE YOU MAY HAVE JUST SPREAD THAT ****ING FEELING. DO YOU KNOW WHAT CONVERSION THERAPY? IT'S WHERE THEY TAKE PERFECT PEOPLE AND TORTURE THEM TO 'FIX THEM'. PS: IT IS ****ING STUPID AND PUSHES SO MANY PEOPLE TO SUICIDE. IF I HAVE TO ****ING FIGHT A GODS DAMNED GROUP OF SOME MOTHER****ERS TO SAVE MY ****ING FRIENDS I WILL MAKE SURE TO KNOW WHO THE **** TO BLAME. I AM ****ING SERIOUS GUYS TRUMP IS A ****ING THREAT TO SO MANY PEOPLE. IF YOU THINK PEOPLE DESERVE TO SUFFER AND DIE THEN **** YOU AND **** OFF. I AM SO ****ING STRESSED AND HURT BECAUSE I SWEAR TO THE ****ING GODS WITH ODIN'S STRENGTH AND FREJYA'S WRATH IF HE IS HURT IN ANYWAY BECAUSE OF TRUMP, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES. I AM SO ****ING PISSED I DON'T GIVE A **** WHO READS THIS BECAUSE THIS IS A THREAT TO THE SO MANY PEOPLE I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE ****ING BLIND TO. SO YOU'LL HAVE TO EXCUSE MY ****ING LANGUAGE BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE THIS AND REALIZE WHO IS SUFFERING. **** GUYS COME ON HOW ****ING HARD IS THIS?

Okay. So she thinks Trump is going to do "conversion therapy", whateverthe**** that is, on her boyfriend or whatever, and that has her freaked out?

I would like to know why she believes this. Who told her this?

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Because that's not what she's been told.
    She honestly believes we're going to start lynching and removing rights of anyone LBGT.

One of my friend/customers is gay, and a huge Trump supporter. It is amazing the BS these young and dumb liberals will buy in too. If it is in the liberal media print, then it must be true. :ugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom