The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    last one to call for Senate races - GOP enters 2017 with 52, Dems 48

So absent nuking the filibuster or ignoring Constitution.. explain how Trump accomplishes, oh, 98% of his agenda?

Okay, everyone change shoes.

Democrats. The obstruction party.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So, my niece just blew up on Facebook. End of the world stuff. She's going to drop anyone that says anything nice about Trump. That kinda stuff.
    So I wrote that EVERY election, people think the world will end. Then it doesn't. Then 4 years later, the same.
    Then I told her that whoever the president is, he or she is just the head of the executive branch. NOT the head of the world. NOT the head of the US. NOT even head of the government. Just the Executive branch.
    And then I said, maybe people need to stop giving power to the executive branch, then they wouldn't have to worry so much.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Okay, everyone change shoes.

Democrats. The obstruction party.

They already were. They loved to accuse the GOP of not coming up with any ideas but every time they did, Harry Reid wouldn't even allow them to make it to the Senate floor for a vote. But that's not obstructionist... no, not much. :rolleyes:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So, my niece just blew up on Facebook. End of the world stuff. She's going to drop anyone that says anything nice about Trump. That kinda stuff.
    So I wrote that EVERY election, people think the world will end. Then it doesn't. Then 4 years later, the same.
    Then I told her that whoever the president is, he or she is just the head of the executive branch. NOT the head of the world. NOT the head of the US. NOT even head of the government. Just the Executive branch.
    And then I said, maybe people need to stop giving power to the executive branch, then they wouldn't have to worry so much.

Her rant.

To anyone who voted Trump, I hope the **** you're happy because **** you. You now support a man who condones Rape (and do not even ****ing try to defend him because I will block you and drop you from my ****ing life). I have people I know have to worry about because of that ****er possibly becoming president. The one I love is ENDANGERED BY THAT DISGUSTING PARASITE SO **** YOU! IF YOU ****ING THINK I CAN ****ING FORGIVE YOU FOR ENDANGER HIS ****ING LIFE I HOPE YOU **** OFF FAR AWAY FROM ME BECAUSE HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU FOUND OUT THE ONE YOU LOVED COMMITTED ****ING SUICIDE?? FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FELT THAT REMEMBER THAT AND REALIZE YOU MAY HAVE JUST SPREAD THAT ****ING FEELING. DO YOU KNOW WHAT CONVERSION THERAPY? IT'S WHERE THEY TAKE PERFECT PEOPLE AND TORTURE THEM TO 'FIX THEM'. PS: IT IS ****ING STUPID AND PUSHES SO MANY PEOPLE TO SUICIDE. IF I HAVE TO ****ING FIGHT A GODS DAMNED GROUP OF SOME MOTHER****ERS TO SAVE MY ****ING FRIENDS I WILL MAKE SURE TO KNOW WHO THE **** TO BLAME. I AM ****ING SERIOUS GUYS TRUMP IS A ****ING THREAT TO SO MANY PEOPLE. IF YOU THINK PEOPLE DESERVE TO SUFFER AND DIE THEN **** YOU AND **** OFF. I AM SO ****ING STRESSED AND HURT BECAUSE I SWEAR TO THE ****ING GODS WITH ODIN'S STRENGTH AND FREJYA'S WRATH IF HE IS HURT IN ANYWAY BECAUSE OF TRUMP, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES. I AM SO ****ING PISSED I DON'T GIVE A **** WHO READS THIS BECAUSE THIS IS A THREAT TO THE SO MANY PEOPLE I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE ****ING BLIND TO. SO YOU'LL HAVE TO EXCUSE MY ****ING LANGUAGE BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE THIS AND REALIZE WHO IS SUFFERING. **** GUYS COME ON HOW ****ING HARD IS THIS?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Her rant.

To anyone who voted Trump, I hope the **** you're happy because **** you. You now support a man who condones Rape (and do not even ****ing try to defend him because I will block you and drop you from my ****ing life). I have people I know have to worry about because of that ****er possibly becoming president. The one I love is ENDANGERED BY THAT DISGUSTING PARASITE SO **** YOU! IF YOU ****ING THINK I CAN ****ING FORGIVE YOU FOR ENDANGER HIS ****ING LIFE I HOPE YOU **** OFF FAR AWAY FROM ME BECAUSE HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU FOUND OUT THE ONE YOU LOVED COMMITTED ****ING SUICIDE?? FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FELT THAT REMEMBER THAT AND REALIZE YOU MAY HAVE JUST SPREAD THAT ****ING FEELING. DO YOU KNOW WHAT CONVERSION THERAPY? IT'S WHERE THEY TAKE PERFECT PEOPLE AND TORTURE THEM TO 'FIX THEM'. PS: IT IS ****ING STUPID AND PUSHES SO MANY PEOPLE TO SUICIDE. IF I HAVE TO ****ING FIGHT A GODS DAMNED GROUP OF SOME MOTHER****ERS TO SAVE MY ****ING FRIENDS I WILL MAKE SURE TO KNOW WHO THE **** TO BLAME. I AM ****ING SERIOUS GUYS TRUMP IS A ****ING THREAT TO SO MANY PEOPLE. IF YOU THINK PEOPLE DESERVE TO SUFFER AND DIE THEN **** YOU AND **** OFF. I AM SO ****ING STRESSED AND HURT BECAUSE I SWEAR TO THE ****ING GODS WITH ODIN'S STRENGTH AND FREJYA'S WRATH IF HE IS HURT IN ANYWAY BECAUSE OF TRUMP, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES. I AM SO ****ING PISSED I DON'T GIVE A **** WHO READS THIS BECAUSE THIS IS A THREAT TO THE SO MANY PEOPLE I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE ****ING BLIND TO. SO YOU'LL HAVE TO EXCUSE MY ****ING LANGUAGE BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE THIS AND REALIZE WHO IS SUFFERING. **** GUYS COME ON HOW ****ING HARD IS THIS?

I just love how liberals are so tolerant of views that differ from their own....Just gives ya the warm & fuzzies....Maybe we should all get together and sing Koom By All as a group....
    :laugh:

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You know when I was watching the concession speech at work today. All I could think of was Nelson and HAHA.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Her rant.

Serms reasonable. And also good relationship material. After all, everyone wants to hang out with someone who sounds full on cray cray.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom