The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If the Foundation is the problem it needs to be litigated and new law written to reduce the influence of money in politics. One of the reasons democrats stayed home was the Clinton money sleaze. I don't know anyone who was comfortable with the Clinton self-enrichment program

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    ...It very much looks like Hillary had a pay for play scheme going on with the foundation...

Of course, but the real money was paying for the favors Hillary was going to grant as POTUS. Bet all future contributions and speech money dries up really fast. When she said her and Bill were dead broke after leaving the White House... well she ain't seen nothing yet. Chelsea better start planning her lifestyle change cause the teet will run dry soon.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    If the Foundation is the problem it needs to be litigated and new law written to reduce the influence of money in politics. One of the reasons democrats stayed home was the Clinton money sleaze. I don't know anyone who was comfortable with the Clinton self-enrichment program
    The Clintons sure were comfortable with it!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

501(c)(3) violations. On the books. Seem clear.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Seems like what she did is already against the law. I don't know how it could be even more illegal to do what she was doing. It's just hard to prove those kinds of things, especially when her communication with these people were not part of the official record because she hid those emails on her private server, then deleted them as soon as they were subpoenaed. That part in itself should have seen prosecutions for the people who did it, but the FBI gave everyone immunity to the point no one else was left to prosecute that they could prove was involved.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    As much as I would like to see that lying c... in prison I am realistic enough to know it will never happen. The best thing for the country would be to put this email fiasco to bed and the only way for that to really happen is a pardon from Obama. A pardon of HRC by Obama will be a stain on his legacy but he should suck it up like Ford did when he torpedoed his election by pardoning Nixon. If Obama does not pardon her the Republicans will squander this opportunity as they fall all over themselves pursuing old vendettas.

Hillary was never going to prison and I can't think of a better punishment for her than losing the last chance she had to hold the office she has been chasing all her life. May she suffer sleepless nights for the rest of her life contemplating all the evil she has done and wondering what if she had only been an honest and nice person.

I also think Obama has an incentive to pardon Hillary because any investigation will likely have a few piles of steaming crap land in his lap.

I agree. Pardon her or the GOP needs to move on. The Dems will be starting their own pitchfork/torch carrying investigations of trump w/in 6 months as they try to find a way to impeach him.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Saw my first tears of the left at BWs at lunch. Manager and a patron were having a moment together talking about it....

Also, seeing 'abolish the electoral college' and remarks to Hillary's concession speech 'real class act...our loss'. comments on FB. I posted up tara ross's piece on the electoral college to educate anyone calling for it. Hopefully some read it. If you like history...look her up on FB...she does great pieces on history.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I had to reassure a coworker today that America will survive this.

The media should be held accountable for making the public believe that the country would be destroyed if Trump won.

It's absolutely unacceptable that they pushed this level of tabloid fears into people like that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The media should be held accountable for making the public believe that the country would be destroyed if Trump won.

I agree. But who will do that. The people that believe the country would be destroyed are really the only people that can hold the media accountable. That sure ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It got a lot of fat white boys off the couch and to the polls.

Imagine if one took the figure of the 88% of the African Americans that voted for Hillary and said she got a media windfall from Beyonce and various rappers stumping for her by "getting a lot of fat ***** **** off the couch and to the polls"????

Sounds kind of bigoted then huh?

050316-Chkb7DYWEAAyIAK.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

I think Chelsea is pretty comfortable with it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom