The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Really an amazing result, both the POTUS race and well down the ballot. In the last couple of weeks President Trump pulled out the same kind of magic that won him the nomination, which I was firmly convinced he couldn't do. And the turnout for Rs in general looks to have been inspired.

I'm in Moscow right now for a conference and there are good sized crowds here celebrating, which people tell me isn't normal for a US election. I was in a pub earlier, and every time a state was announced for Trump the cheering was so loud you couldn't have a conversation.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    [video=youtube;RdgewCeLtrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdgewCeLtrU[/video]

Here's a start van..... stop being a fear monger to your kids..... for starters.

Whitelash? How does he explain all the people of color who voted for Trump? I hope, as he does, that people of all demographics find equal representation and governance moving forward. But I think this is more about trying to remake Washington than anything else.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    yeah I'm seeing all over FB "I'm crying and hugging my daughters telling them they can be whatever they want or whoever they want" Ummm who told them they couldn't? I really don't see all the hate they keep talking about. But I'm just a straight white male, so my opinion doesn't matter. Now that I have been told.

Jason

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    I'm in Moscow right now for a conference and there are good sized crowds here celebrating, which people tell me isn't normal for a US election. I was in a pub earlier, and every time a state was announced for Trump the cheering was so loud you couldn't have a conversation.

One could interpret this in a handful of different ways. I will choose to interpret it as Clinton is disliked world wide. :)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What an epic night. House. Senate. POTUS... Now, the SCOTUS.

The Clintons lost MUCH more than a presidency

I love the smell of a 2nd Amendment victory in the morning.

Something about carts and horses.

Potential SCOTUS.
    Potential 2A victory.

Nothing about Trump is concrete, and his past (and present) views on 2A and SCOTUS need to be seen before declaring a victory on either. We'll see what he does, and doesn't, do.

No one here should forget that he's an awful and unpredictable person to be President. She may be bad, but that doesn't mean he's going to be great.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    This.

While this is a win for Trump supporters, it is not necessarily a "win" for America.

He doesn't have a great deal of support in the government, on either side of the aisle. I don't the think "establishment" is going to give him a smooth ride.

While I relish Clinton's defeat, I have no faith in the President-Elect...being "better than HRC" is hardly setting the bar high.
    its absolutely a win for America! Just keeping the Supreme Court from going to Hell is plenty!

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    :40oz: To Indiucky!

I went out on a limb and said Illinois. I'm sad it went the way it did. But, oh well. Mmmnnnn, crow.

Kut cited Nixon, saying there does not have to be a conviction to get pardoned.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Something about carts and horses.

Potential SCOTUS.
    Potential 2A victory.

Nothing about Trump is concrete, and his past (and present) views on 2A and SCOTUS need to be seen before declaring a victory on either. We'll see what he does, and doesn't, do.

No one here should forget that he's an awful and unpredictable person to be President. She may be bad, but that doesn't mean he's going to be great.

Agreed. It feels more like "certain disaster averted" than "victory".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom