The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Noteworthy - 2018 already looks terrible for Democrats, especially in the Senate.

Trump may go an entire 4 years with Republican Congress.

However, something in me thinks something bad is going to happen. At least an attempt. Lot of incensed leftists out there that truly believe this is equivalent to Nazi Germany or some crap. I can see a couple of them acting on their anger.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Note yesterday was the synaxis of the Archangel Michael for the "Eastern" Orthodox Christians of the world!

We need some canon music to celebrate!

[video=youtube;VbxgYlcNxE8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8[/video]

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I place the over-under for the HRC pardon at Friday, January 13th.

As much as I would like to see that lying c... in prison I am realistic enough to know it will never happen. The best thing for the country would be to put this email fiasco to bed and the only way for that to really happen is a pardon from Obama. A pardon of HRC by Obama will be a stain on his legacy but he should suck it up like Ford did when he torpedoed his election by pardoning Nixon. If Obama does not pardon her the Republicans will squander this opportunity as they fall all over themselves pursuing old vendettas.

Hillary was never going to prison and I can't think of a better punishment for her than losing the last chance she had to hold the office she has been chasing all her life. May she suffer sleepless nights for the rest of her life contemplating all the evil she has done and wondering what if she had only been an honest and nice person.

I also think Obama has an incentive to pardon Hillary because any investigation will likely have a few piles of steaming crap land in his lap.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    However, something in me thinks something bad is going to happen. At least an attempt. Lot of incensed leftists out there that truly believe this is equivalent to Nazi Germany or some crap. I can see a couple of them acting on their anger.

I have reminded both my wife and my son to be alert through this weekend. My biggest fear for election violence was always the reaction of the peaceful, tolerant liberals if Hillary lost.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I agree on the email stuff. But the Clinton Foundation needs to have a RICO suit brought against it as a criminal organization and shut down.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I hope the new first lady has a garden.....I hope she remembers how the rural vote helped propel her husband to victory and honors us by dressing in appropriate gardening attire....

4cf198b6247791dfd38ff894b7a8aa79.jpg

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I'm not running for office, and don't have to fake civility toward those I honestly deem as the enemy to my way of life.

This, in so many ways, exhibits what is wrong with America these days.

Just got caught back up with this thread. It's a pretty fun read. Glad Hillary lost, but also surprised. Kind of unsure what I think of Donald as POTUS.

Its a bit scary knowing he has both houses of congress in his party (if he's really in the party). Hopefully they find that fine line between squandering the opportunity and abusing the power. Republicans have been good at not doing what we want them too, and instead making the government too powerful.

Speaking of republicans, last night is interesting. Because of what I perceive as Donald's coat tails, they did fine for themselves across the country. But now an outsider has all the power in the party. The Bush's are out on their butts. The establishment will be licking their wounds as much as the Democrats.

Last edited:

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    As much as I would like to see that lying c... in prison I am realistic enough to know it will never happen. The best thing for the country would be to put this email fiasco to bed and the only way for that to really happen is a pardon from Obama. A pardon of HRC by Obama will be a stain on his legacy but he should suck it up like Ford did when he torpedoed his election by pardoning Nixon. If Obama does not pardon her the Republicans will squander this opportunity as they fall all over themselves pursuing old vendettas.

Hillary was never going to prison and I can't think of a better punishment for her than losing the last chance she had to hold the office she has been chasing all her life. May she suffer sleepless nights for the rest of her life contemplating all the evil she has done and wondering what if she had only been an honest and nice person.

I also think Obama has an incentive to pardon Hillary because any investigation will likely have a few piles of steaming crap land in his lap.

Don't you have to be charged for something before a pardon?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So, no supreme court nominations by leftist *******s...... sorry obama..... your seat on the supreme court via hitlary was just denied.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    [video=youtube;RdgewCeLtrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdgewCeLtrU[/video]

Here's a start van..... stop being a fear monger to your kids..... for starters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom