• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I know! what ever happened to Wednesday being UFC day on Spike? Heck I would be happy watching old ones!! go back to UFC 1 and play them all!!

Spike is apparently not going to be where the UFC is shown anymore. They had some kind of falling out. I really don't know what the details are or what channel they are going to be on permanently but that's likely why there hasn't been much on lately. It looks like FOX might have some interest but we'll have to wait and see.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yep! still running strong!! :rockwoot:

Rayne I get a chuckle every time I see your Avatar, your dog looks like she got into the cat nip!! and is just happy to be! :laugh:

How is your Dad doing?

Glad to hear your not freezing... I'm still in for the bake sale to raise money for a new one.

Dad is coughing, but says he's feeling better. Doctor said his throat and ears looked good, just the hoop-n-goop going around. But Dad did tell me he was having a problem on the way to the doctor today and we talked to the doctor about it. Ultrasound next week and then referred on to a surgeon. :( He didn't want to bother me with it earlier because I was too busy with my father-n-law and hubby's hand. That makes me really sad, to know he didn't want to bother me :(

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Spike is apparently not going to be where the UFC is shown anymore. They had some kind of falling out. I really don't know what the details are or what channel they are going to be on permanently but that's likely why there hasn't been much on lately. It looks like FOX might have some interest but we'll have to wait and see.

Yep! now that you mention that, I do remember seeing that! :(

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Glad to hear your not freezing... I'm still in for the bake sale to raise money for a new one.

Dad is coughing, but says he's feeling better. Doctor said his throat and ears looked good, just the hoop-n-goop going around. But Dad did tell me he was having a problem on the way to the doctor today and we talked to the doctor about it. Ultrasound next week and then referred on to a surgeon. :( He didn't want to bother me with it earlier because I was too busy with my father-n-law and hubby's hand. That makes me really sad, to know he didn't want to bother me :(

Well thank you for offering on the bake sale! But we will be fine,

Sorry to hear about you Dad having trouble! Prayers sent for him and you! Hope it all turns out OK. We'll keep him in our Prayers!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    How ya doing HK?? Just finished dinner. Leftover ham, but it seems to get better every meal. The wife made a pineapple/honey glaze and the leftover ham is soaking in it. Yum!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom