SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Supr, I'll have to post a pic for you.

Somebody creamed the famous payphone at the BP, it is in pieces.

Next time I run up to get a drink, I'll take a pic and post it for you.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Hey gang. Couldn't help but notice the vaping conversation. I need to try this. Any recommendations on shops on the west side? I'm a complete noob to it and will need my hand held for sure.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hey gang. Couldn't help but notice the vaping conversation. I need to try this. Any recommendations on shops on the west side? I'm a complete noob to it and will need my hand held for sure.

You can get them pretty much anywhere. I have one that I add nicotine drops to when it runs out. I love it

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    The best shop in town is on the West side. Its at 34th and Georgetown near the Northeast corner. It looks like a house right behind the gas station.

Welcome To The Only Vapor Shop In Indianapolis And Central Indiana.......

That's do-able Thanks! Maybe I'll stop by Don's on my way lol

You can get them pretty much anywhere. I have one that I add nicotine drops to when it runs out. I love it

Yeah, I've heard all about the flavors n stuff, but I'm with you... I'm just interested in trying to get off smokes, and nicotine will help that kick methinks. Perhaps cigarette flavor will be the best to start with. I'm not much into sweets, but who knows... maybe I'll wind up fancying the flavors also

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

Yeah, I've heard all about the flavors n stuff, but I'm with you... I'm just interested in trying to get off smokes, and nicotine will help that kick methinks. Perhaps cigarette flavor will be the best to start with. I'm not much into sweets, but who knows... maybe I'll wind up fancying the flavors also

At first just the regular "smoke" flavor is what you want. And it does help. I won't lie, I do still smoke some...usually when consuming adult beverages. But I go through FAR less cigarettes. Hopefully I'll be able to stop completely. It's still really hard, but vaping does make a massive difference

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    At first just the regular "smoke" flavor is what you want. And it does help. I won't lie, I do still smoke some...usually when consuming adult beverages. But I go through FAR less cigarettes. Hopefully I'll be able to stop completely. It's still really hard, but vaping does make a massive difference

Yeah... drinking, or after eating... or after.. other things :) Those are the worst times for me.
    I've done the patch, and while it helps with the cravings and withdrawl, they do nothing for the habit of 'relaxing' with a smoke.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah... drinking, or after eating... or after.. other things :) Those are the worst times for me.
    I've done the patch, and while it helps with the cravings and withdrawl, they do nothing for the habit of 'relaxing' with a smoke.

Agreed. There are certain instances in which you really just need a cigarette. Not a patch. And there's something really shameful about getting done doing "other things" and rolling over to chew a piece of gum instead of smoke a cigarette. :laugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

One of the best things about that shop is the people. They are extremely knowledgeable and willing to spend time answering questions and providing info. Its a small shop but they have an incredible selection.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom