• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Mrs G- I am like you. I get called to my daughter's house and she is hiding... There is going to trouble. Either he is leaving or she is coming home with me.
    but hubby says he has never hit her.. I call BS, you don't hide in the closet to fend off words... it's the way of growing up the way she did. I thought she had gotten away from it. Moved to FL and got a life, then all of a sudden she is back with this "husband" and a baby.
    Now my FIL will pay dearly I am sure

he's 65 or so and can't even look forward to retirement because his lazy ass wife won't work and his daughter isn't work so she can't pay her student loans... so he is... poor guy, now he'll have this on him too. Not that he hasn't spent a day or more in jail.. just nothing domestic because he beats his women so they know not to call the popo, yes I am serious.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    but hubby says he has never hit her.. I call BS, you don't hide in the closet to fend off words... it's the way of growing up the way she did. I thought she had gotten away from it. Moved to FL and got a life, then all of a sudden she is back with this "husband" and a baby.
    Now my FIL will pay dearly I am sure

he's 65 or so and can't even look forward to retirement because his lazy ass wife won't work and his daughter isn't work so she can't pay her student loans... so he is... poor guy, now he'll have this on him too. Not that he hasn't spent a day or more in jail.. just nothing domestic because he beats his women so they know not to call the popo, yes I am serious.

Wow. What can you say?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Wow, I guess I won't feel to sorry for him then.
    I feel sorry for the fact that this time he really didn't start it. he wasn't the bully in it all and its the time he goes down for it

He's a good guy, just has a screwed up way of seeing things sometimes.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I feel sorry for the fact that this time he really didn't start it. he wasn't the bully in it all and its the time he goes down for it

He's a good guy, just has a screwed up way of seeing things sometimes.

never been big on woman beating. If he was innocent this time, write it off as the bad karma finally got him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom