• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    so I've obviously missed something, read a page back but to tired to go further. Have to say scutter was right about even site advertisers getting their hands smacked, ask my hubby :D

with that, I am going to bed, Finally home and ready for my own bed tonight.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Scutter, you asked a question and I answered it from my view and what I have seen others post or tell me in person. I don't want anyone banned because of me not agreeing with what they say but I was pointing out that the politics section is where most arguments that I see come from. Also, I enjoy the politics section as it gives us all somewhere to debate things but could easily do without it as well.

I.F., I appreciate your comments. I did ask for them, after all. The only suggestion that I can make is to try to understand that there are almost always things going on behind the scenes that anyone not directly involved has no knowledge of, and to try to avoid making assumptions based on scant information. We try to treat issues the same way your company's HR department does. Announcing to the world why Judy in Accounting was fired does no one any good. This is a bit of a two-edged sword for us because when we have to ban someone (or otherwise take action), we don't get to tell our side of the story, and there are ALWAYS two sides to a story. When you only hear the side of the person who was banned...well, I don't need to finish that thought.

I can't speak exclusively for the other mods, of course, but we all try to follow the site rules just as we expect everyone else to. I don't use profanity on the board, I don't name-call, I close my classified ads correctly and don't bump them early, and so forth. Just like everyone else, though, I am human and make mistakes and I would expect to be called out on it by the rest of the staff. I am also directly accountable to the site owner, just like everyone else, and he has the power (and the right) to ask me to leave at any time and for any reason (or even for no reason). At the same time, I would expect that the rest of you would not know about it, just like we wouldn't discuss anyone else's disciplinary action with you.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I.F., I appreciate your comments. I did ask for them, after all. The only suggestion that I can make is to try to understand that there are almost always things going on behind the scenes that anyone not directly involved has no knowledge of, and to try to avoid making assumptions based on scant information. We try to treat issues the same way your company's HR department does. Announcing to the world why Judy in Accounting was fired does no one any good. This is a bit of a two-edged sword for us because when we have to ban someone (or otherwise take action), we don't get to tell our side of the story, and there are ALWAYS two sides to a story. When you only hear the side of the person who was banned...well, I don't need to finish that thought.

I can't speak exclusively for the other mods, of course, but we all try to follow the site rules just as we expect everyone else to. I don't use profanity on the board, I don't name-call, I close my classified ads correctly and don't bump them early, and so forth. Just like everyone else, though, I am human and make mistakes and I would expect to be called out on it by the rest of the staff. I am also directly accountable to the site owner, just like everyone else, and he has the power (and the right) to ask me to leave at any time and for any reason (or even for no reason). At the same time, I would expect that the rest of you would not know about it, just like we wouldn't discuss anyone else's disciplinary action with you.

There is always another side to every story which is why I don't believe everything I hear:D From what I can tell on here people get a ban for something they deserve and not just because somebody felt like it. Like I said before...it is Fenway's site and you either play by his rules or take your ball and go somewhere else. Pretty simple really

VUPDblue...if its a mesa for a mossberg 590 then back off as mine looks naked without it.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    :dunno:

maybe I did, maybe I didn't. I did spend all weekend with your other wife though. :D

it was a good show. just a long weekend and a long drive home in the car all alone!

You didn't take your daughter I thought was 14? Glad to hear you had a great show and I will probably be in Saturday to pay off my toy you guys have.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Yep, pumps FTW! I will actually admit to having a couple Mossbergs in the safe too, just please don't tell my 870s. :shady:

I bought the 590 for my girlfriend as she liked it more than the 870 so I guess it is a womans gun:): However, the new one I bought...it wears the pants in this house.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yep, pumps FTW!

Yeah, we know.

CL-pump035.jpg

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    My AR is almost done! I put the Speedfeed 3 I bought from TSG on my 500, except the forearm. Mossberg like to use different action tube lengths so I need an adapter.

Here's my AR in its current state
    IMG_20110130_222055.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom