• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I busted my ass to get a fiberglass job for another department because they had to have it by today. Guess where that piece is sitting? That's right, it's still in my shop.

Think I'll hide it and when they show I will tell them somebody already got it. :D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Uhg....I love my wife but she drives me nuts sometimes...I can't remember the last restaurant meal that went smoothly.
    She will find something on the menu and ask them to change it. 99% of the time they screw it up and she is ticked...I'll order off the menu and it's fine..

I think the last time would be when we had lunch at in Culver :)

Unless I can't remember if she asked for a change or not

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    not super duper secret?

It would have been but the cat saw the pattern. She may tell....I have to keep her off of the keyboard until this is done.

Left the house about 6am, got home about 730pm. :faint:

You must drive really slow. I left the house at 9 a.m. and got home around 1 p.m. :D

My ammo couldn't be delivered today because someone had to sign for it. Should have had it shipped to work but I didn't feel like having to lug it home. Now I will have to go pick it up.

My UPS delivery is still showing that it went out for delivery this morning and was delayed at 10:47 and needs to be rescheduled. I think someone robbed the UPS driver or something...what the heck does that even mean? How was it delayed less than 30 miles from my house?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It would have been but the cat saw the pattern. She may tell....I have to keep her off of the keyboard until this is done.

You must drive really slow. I left the house at 9 a.m. and got home around 1 p.m. :D

My UPS delivery is still showing that it went out for delivery this morning and was delayed at 10:47 and needs to be rescheduled. I think someone robbed the UPS driver or something...what the heck does that even mean? How was it delayed less than 30 miles from my house?

Flat tire??

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

UPS drivers are no longer in control of their routes. Routes are mandated from higher ups

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    It was my first full time job.....SAM quickly figured out that factory work was not for me.

I hear you////even though I plenty of friends that worked in factories. Almost forced labor with no real job security. Don't or can't work OT, to bad, work or get fired.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The point systems at the factories are just crazy.

I figured some sort of trouble with the truck was probably the most logical explanation and they probably just delivered the packages that were guaranteed delivery by a certain date. Mine was just ground shipping. cheapest way cause I had free shipping and I'm too cheap to pay for faster.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom