Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I don't seem to out of line @ $60 per hr.

:wavey:

Product 7/11

BA-50.JPG

larger image
    [h=1]Repair Service - Rowe BA-50 Bill Transport for Rowe Changers[/h] [h=2][/h] Repair and preventive maintenance of the BA-50 bill transport assembly. These units are used in Rowe changer models BC-1200, BC-3500 and others. Our Flat Rate $195 is for labor only. These units always need the belts replaced (both upper and lower). We completely disassemble BA-50's and clean everything then replace any worn out components and test extensively. The total price will depend on the parts installed. You will be asked to approve high value parts such as the mag-head or drive motor.
    All items sent to us for repair must be PRE-AUTHORIZED with credit card number on file (not charged until completed! We love to fix things but some things are just too old or weird even for us. So please get an RMA number from us by filling out this form. This allows us to contact you with your RMA number and serves as a running workorder that you can check up on in the My Account pages.
    We will send you an email or call you (if you prefer). You will receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) to send in the item for repair. Our minimum bench fee is 1 hr or $65.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Good evening folks. How we all doin in here?

I don't seem to out of line @ $60 per hr.

:wavey:

Product 7/11

BA-50.JPG

larger image
    Repair Service - Rowe BA-50 Bill Transport for Rowe Changers

Repair and preventive maintenance of the BA-50 bill transport assembly. These units are used in Rowe changer models BC-1200, BC-3500 and others. Our Flat Rate $195 is for labor only. These units always need the belts replaced (both upper and lower). We completely disassemble BA-50's and clean everything then replace any worn out components and test extensively. The total price will depend on the parts installed. You will be asked to approve high value parts such as the mag-head or drive motor.
    All items sent to us for repair must be PRE-AUTHORIZED with credit card number on file (not charged until completed! We love to fix things but some things are just too old or weird even for us. So please get an RMA number from us by filling out this form. This allows us to contact you with your RMA number and serves as a running workorder that you can check up on in the My Account pages.
    We will send you an email or call you (if you prefer). You will receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) to send in the item for repair. Our minimum bench fee is 1 hr or $65.

I'm toast Rusty, how you doing?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom