Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I ordered a box of this while I was shopping on Cabela's site today. This will be a special treat for those critters.

Hevi-Shot® "Dead Coyote" Ammunition : Cabela's

Maybe the rain will help limit how many more deer disappear...not seeing many here at this point. A few does with their young ones and one of those is so small it looks like it should still have spots.

I have something similar from another manf.

THEFAT45

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2013
    Knox
    I think we just scratch the surface. There are 3 ditches around the farm that I used to rabbit hunt when I was younger and could limit out at least twice a year. Now you are lucky if you go out and shoot 2 in three trips. Between the yotes and cats they have devastated the quail and rabbit population.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think we just scratch the surface. There are 3 ditches around the farm that I used to rabbit hunt when I was younger and could limit out at least twice a year. Now you are lucky if you go out and shoot 2 in three trips. Between the yotes and cats they have devastated the quail and rabbit population.

You are correct. Rabbits/quail were abundant on my friends place up to about 6 years ago.
    He stuck 3 yotes from his stand this year.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have ran the ammo just to test it but never been close enough to use it on a yote.
    We are usually well out past 100 when we set up.
    This next trip we are going to be over 200 if things come together. Should be fun.

I'll be curious to see what you think of it. Hubby was hesitant to order this due to the price. $45 for 10 shots is a bit above what he would normally spend, but the reviews were enough to make him try it. I also ordered him a bipod as a Christmas gift as the one he wanted was on sale.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom