• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    So, we're looking for a decent, working condition, upright freezer. I replied to a Craigslist ad, but I'm sketchy about Craigslist deals, so I posted a wtb here. Within 10 minutes, I get a pm from a guy who is selling one. He links me to his Craigslist ad... which is the same one I replied to. :faint:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Our company will not allow employees to operate snow plow gigs...Instant termination if discovered.

5-6 years ago one of our Boston drivers had worked all night driving a snowblade pickup. He then went to work the next morning on no sleep....
    Fell asleep while driving and ran right into a train....went through the gates and everything. He died along with the front pass seat rider...2 guys in the back seat were severely injured, but survived...
    After that they declared NO MORE SNOWPLOW Driving...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    So, we're looking for a decent, working condition, upright freezer. I replied to a Craigslist ad, but I'm sketchy about Craigslist deals, so I posted a wtb here. Within 10 minutes, I get a pm from a guy who is selling one. He links me to his Craigslist ad... which is the same one I replied to. :faint:

That's cool...at least on INGO you have a track record...

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Looky what I found :)

[video=youtube;KNJEP-OjdaQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNJEP-OjdaQ&list=PLy39KCFQDD_6u2uPYNFTPVR4EtYnxRt0-[/video]

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I think the entire first season is on there.

While I don't remember any specific episodes I remember watching this weekly with my grandpa. I was 7 when it first aired.

I do too, I remember watching that as a kid....My Dad loved Rat Patrol and always watched it...And my Dad wasn't a big TV person, usually only watched things like Rat Patrol, war movies, Red baseball and John Wayne movies...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I do too, I remember watching that as a kid....My Dad loved Rat Patrol and always watched it...And my Dad wasn't a big TV person, usually only watched things like Rat Patrol, war movies, Red baseball and John Wayne movies...

Oh, and Laugh In.......Parents always watched that, and Mom was uncomfortable when they made a sex joke and I would ask what that meant.....I would ask just to pull her chain....:):

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

Rat patrol and and Gunsmoke with gramps. Great memories.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Home again. New neighbor had a Norwex party and invited me. She is also friends with my daughter. Everybody was smoking and I couldn't breathe so I left once I placed my order.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom