• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Wow! I just took detergent outside to my car and a little girl was playing at the soccer table by the door and asked me what sport it is. I said it's a "soccer game" with a big smile. Her mom yells over at her and says "don't be talkin to no white cracka!" Racism at its best. SMH...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I wonder if mom will show up to work today.

No she will not.

I fired her yesterday.

My unemployment hasn't started yet and I am still waiting on all those benefits I am entitled to.

I'm ok

gonna be a long day for me

work until 1:30 then drive to the NW side for class from 2-4 then drive back to the SE side...

hubby has his eval/interview today. He talked to a supervisor inside that he used to work with. That guys told him everything he has to do for the eval and it's all stuff he's done for the last 20 years on the job. They guy said they are hiring in fast. Man I hope this pans out

I hope things went well...waiting for news!!

Wow! I just took detergent outside to my car and a little girl was playing at the soccer table by the door and asked me what sport it is. I said it's a "soccer game" with a big smile. Her mom yells over at her and says "don't be talkin to no white cracka!" Racism at its best. SMH...

Well, that isn't racist at all, is it? LOL!

Hi everyone. Really late checking in today. Had a meeting this morning and another one in a couple hours.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

And this is why it will "Never" go away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom