mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    How are the kitties? GG has really made himself at home here. He is getting rather spoiled...got to pet him this morning when I put his dish of food out...that was a first!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Kittys :yesway: food & litter :yesway:

Yesterday....Lawn & brush...:yesway: washer cars....:yesway: laundy....:yesway:

Chihuahua (2 dog) as late night storm.....:noway::noway::noway::noway:

I'm glad to hear the kitties are good. They are such good companions, and yours always seem to love sitting in your lap. Mine aren't much for that, but I do enjoy the few we have left.

You sure keep busy. Our grass is going to need mowed soon with all of this rain, and I need to do some work in the flowers at my mom's house. Things are really starting to grow!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning Sig

I will need to leave in about a half an hour. I may not work all day today. Dr. is leaving at 1 so this afternoon will not be as busy.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Mowing...
    Yeah, glad to have changed the oil and filter on the Deere last weekend.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hubby put the battery charger on our mower the other day. He has serviced and repaired mowers for several neighbors and such, but ours hasn't been moved since we parked it last year. I'm sure it is on the list somewhere. I should probably dig out the push mower for him to check out so I can use it for trimming around my flowers.

Morning Red, Target and NK....I am off to work. Maybe I can run to the greenhouse on my way home (not on my way but oh well) and get some plants if I end up leaving early today. I need to get some garden plants and Thursday is 10% off if I pay cash.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Morning Red, Target, NK, Mom.

I slept most of yesterday. I'm feeling ok. Might take some Advil here in a bit. I'm going to hold off taking the pain meds till after I take my wife's car out to Diamond Collision this morning.

My wife parked her car on the street, last night, she doesn't do this very often. Our neighbor to the north, and the one across the street from him both park cars on the street every night, the neighbor across the street from us also sometimes parks on the street. However it is my wife's car that got hit overnight/this morning. The damage doesn't look too bad, new bumper, maybe fixing the hood since it looks out of place, that thing under the headlight needs replaced.

IMG_0347.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning Red, Target, NK, Mom.

I slept most of yesterday. I'm feeling ok. Might take some Advil here in a bit. I'm going to hold off taking the pain meds till after I take my wife's car out to Diamond Collision this morning.

My wife parked her car on the street, last night, she doesn't do this very often. Our neighbor to the north, and the one across the street from him both park cars on the street every night, the neighbor across the street from us also sometimes parks on the street. However it is my wife's car that got hit overnight/this morning. The damage doesn't look too bad, new bumper, maybe fixing the hood since it looks out of place, that thing under the headlight needs replaced.

View attachment 76765

Driving and honor are becoming lost art.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom