• Status
    Not open for further replies.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The look/stance/wheels are giving off some major six-speed vibes but I don’t know if I want to go there yet. Bone stock 5.3 and a glide would be easy enough.

Alright man, the listing said it had torque boxes reinforced. Based on the pictures, venture to bet that means they welded in torque box reinforcing plates which go on lower boxes. You best get some upper torque box reinforcing kits if not already done or you will regret it. And did it say anything about full length frame connectors? If not do it right away. With any fox body, these are necessary upgrades to any fox body.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Alright man, the listing said it had torque boxes reinforced. Based on the pictures, venture to bet that means they welded in torque box reinforcing plates which go on lower boxes. You best get some upper torque box reinforcing kits if not already done or you will regret it. And did it say anything about full length frame connectors? If not do it right away. With any fox body, these are necessary upgrades to any fox body.

I am actually going to try and do this one “correctly”. Unlike most of my past cars...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom