• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    I have bought lots of Allstar stuff and have had no complaints with it. I haven't bought one of their kits but they are designed to meet NHRA standards which use a minimum. 120 wall thicknesses and have to be sonic tested. I have ordered plain tubes from them and it has been good stuff. I wouldn't think twice about their quality
    Thanks man. Helps put my mind at ease with their stuff.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Here ya go Mouse!

00h0h_GBJUS83kzl_600x450.jpg

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/d/pacific-74-camaro-drag-car/7027526118.html

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    I didn't know people still posted on Craigslist after they started charging per post.

Now all I see is crappy posts on FB. "Truck. Sale. $2500."
    What? That's it? One crappy picture of your truck covered in snow, no details on what kind of engine (even knowing it's a V8 is nice), no pictures under the hood, none of the interior? Seriously? This is all it takes now and someone's gonna buy your hunk of trash? Or are you just posting because it only takes .3 seconds to half-a$$ your way into feeling like you've accomplished something?

Seriously. Searched Chevy 1500 last night and I don't think but two of the posts showed anything other than a couple exterior shots, none under the hood or of the interior.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Never posted on FB, do additional pics cost/pic? A lot of people don't use FB for various reasons so you limit your exposure. I sold a truck recently on CL with a paid ad, didn't like paying but wanted the exposure. A plus for CL is searchtempest; you can search every CL within X miles of a zip code with relative ease instead of looking at the individual CL city listings.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I didn't know people still posted on Craigslist after they started charging per post.

Now all I see is crappy posts on FB. "Truck. Sale. $2500."
    What? That's it? One crappy picture of your truck covered in snow, no details on what kind of engine (even knowing it's a V8 is nice), no pictures under the hood, none of the interior? Seriously? This is all it takes now and someone's gonna buy your hunk of trash? Or are you just posting because it only takes .3 seconds to half-a$$ your way into feeling like you've accomplished something?

Seriously. Searched Chevy 1500 last night and I don't think but two of the posts showed anything other than a couple exterior shots, none under the hood or of the interior.

When did Craigslist start changing to post? Is it just for vehicles?

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    When they started charging, I noticed a huge drop in posts on CL. Haven't even been on that in months (save what links are posted in here).
    FB doesn't charge anything for pix. Just post it quick and someone will buy it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom