Aug 12, 2012

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I just read both those reports I did not come way from it feeling there was doubt about whether it happened or not. Just questions about how they handled the situation and how they reacted.

I personal know 2 people that were within blocks of the Trade Center when it all happened. Anyone that doesn't believe it happened is just being foolish.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm going to send my diploma back to Rose-Hulman. I've finally been convinced by the "fire can't melt steel" contingent that everything I learned about statics, mechanics of materials, materials science, structural analysis, failure analysis, and pretty much everything those know-nothing yahoos taught me and the rest of those poor saps was just a bunch o' hooey.

Hooey. Why I didn't listen to Rosie O'Donnell and Charlies Sheen in the first place is beyond me. BEYOND ME.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    In regards to 9/11 heres What I think. And it's taken me a few years to come to this conclusion because at first (a couple years after the attacks) I was prone to believe some of the theories.

I think that our govt knew this type of attack would be coming. They had taught about it for years in counterterrorism training and that part is fact.
    i think that I the morning of the attacks there was definite negligence in our govt defense systems and also the air traffic control system. I believe the got knew of 2 of the hijacking a before the planes were even off the ground by due to negligence allowed it to take off or at least not shoot them down.
    i believe parts of our govt were glad 9/11 happened and those sick ****s are more in power today under odumbo than they ever were under bush.
    and finaly I believe 9/11 will be recognized as the defining moment of the 21st century for the direction and fate of our nation. We will either get our heads out of our asses as citizens or we will see our republic die.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I see there are still some people shilling for the supposed "alternate" theory...
    Which is actually just another cover story to make the sheep feel better...

[video=youtube;EyyWyOilqJQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyyWyOilqJQ[/video]

Notice this quote:

UFO's were seen at the Twin Towers on September 11 2001, and are evidence the Arabs were not responsible, as the Arabs do not have UFOs, only the Israelis and America have the UFOs.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I see there are still some people shilling for the supposed "alternate" theory...
    Which is actually just another cover story to make the sheep feel better...

[video=youtube;EyyWyOilqJQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyyWyOilqJQ[/video]

Notice this quote:

I actually know someone that believes that crap. And he is nuts! Literally. He looks at everything in life as a conspiracy. The stuff he comes up with is amasing. Those people are what scares me!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I've heard of some theories that are crazier than that......on INGO.

The problem with the UFO theory? Not enough room for antisemitism....no, no, I know it's there, just not enough of it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I've heard of some theories that are crazier than that......on INGO.

The problem with the UFO theory? Not enough room for antisemitism....no, no, I know it's there, just not enough of it.
    Oh come now. You know those were **** in those UFOs...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Oh come now. You know those were **** in those UFOs...

cropcirclemenora.gif

tetsujin79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    NWI
    The only thing I've gotten from this thread is a dose of irony that a bunch of people that are interested in things that destroy other things based on the idea that a certain weight of bullet and varying powder charges can change the amount of energy delivered when striking something have some kind of issue believing that a plane weighing a smidge under half a million pounds traveling at around 500 mph would deliver about 3.75 billion ft/lbs of energy wouldn't hurt a building...

airspeed
    calculator
    maths 1
    maths 2

If the way I calculated the potential energy is wrong, lemme know.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The only thing I've gotten from this thread is a dose of irony that a bunch of people that are interested in things that destroy other things based on the idea that a certain weight of bullet and varying powder charges can change the amount of energy delivered when striking something have some kind of issue believing that a plane weighing a smidge under half a million pounds traveling at around 500 mph would deliver about 3.75 billion ft/lbs of energy wouldn't hurt a building...

airspeed
    calculator
    maths 1
    maths 2

If the way I calculated the potential energy is wrong, lemme know.

Physics isn't the issue. GUBMINT is. The Gubmint says it, so regardless of the physics, that can't be true.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm going to send my diploma back to Rose-Hulman. I've finally been convinced by the "fire can't melt steel" contingent that everything I learned about statics, mechanics of materials, materials science, structural analysis, failure analysis, and pretty much everything those know-nothing yahoos taught me and the rest of those poor saps was just a bunch o' hooey.

Hooey. Why I didn't listen to Rosie O'Donnell and Charlies Sheen in the first place is beyond me. BEYOND ME.

And you should tell the steel mills that their Blast Furnaces, BOPs, and BOFs really don't work. It's just their imagination.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    And you should tell the steel mills that their Blast Furnaces, BOPs, and BOFs really don't work. It's just their imagination.

You people and your physics.

What about this do you not understand?

The government says the planes operated by terrorists caused the towers to fall.

The government always lies.

Therefore, the towers did not fall because of terrorists in airplanes.

Why is this so difficult to understand?

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

I'm drafting the memo RIGHT NOW.

You people and you physics.

What about this do you not understand?

The government says the planes operated by terrorists caused the towers to fall.

The government always lies.

Therefore, the towers did not fall because of terrorists in airplanes.

Why is this so difficult to understand?

Well, of course! That's why I'm renouncing my education and critical thinking ability.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    The "no plane" theory makes no sense to me; even if those of us (including me) who watched the second plane slam into the WTC tower were being fooled by really good special [STRIKE]events[/STRIKE] effects, what about all the eyewitnesses on the ground who saw BOTH planes hit the towers? "Mass hallucination" is the old AF UFO explanation standby, but I don't think it would work in the heart of NYC.

As for the "they knew it was coming and let it happen" theory: imagine you have a 10,000 piece crossword puzzle and you are collecting pieces in dribs and drabs, here and there. You're pretty sure the pieces form a picture, but you don't have a picture to go by. Once the thing is finished - or even partly finished - it's SO much easier to see how everything goes together than when you don't really know what scenario you're looking for. All you "Armchair Quarterback" football fans out there should know what I'm talking about.

In the absence of knowledge of the true intentions of the highjackers - and with the previous MO of airline hijacking in mind (e.g. take the plane, land somewhere, make demands, etc.) - I'm not surprised that no Wing Commander or NORAD general had the stones to issue shoot down orders for an airliner in US airspace, no matter what the ROE might say. I suspect that if Flight 93 HAD entered DC airspace, it WOULD have been shot down; by that time we had plenty of warning of what was being planned. But prior to those three hijackings, I suspect that that method of accomplishing a terror attack was pretty far down the probability list for our intelligence services.

And, of course, the problem with being a big, big target of a terror organization is that the defender CAN'T reasonably cover every possibility and the bad guys only have to get lucky a couple of times to be successful in pulling off an attack. Successful terror attack = "abject failure" for the defender, no matter how many successful operations have managed to foil terror attempts.[STRIKE][/STRIKE]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The towers had had repeated attempts against them.

You can stop 100 arrows with your shield, but then the next one gets past.
    Doesn't mean it's defective.
    It means, the defense has to be 100%, never letting anything past.
    But the offense only has to get ONE past.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The "no plane" theory makes no sense to me; even if those of us (including me) who watched the second plane slam into the WTC tower were being fooled by really good special [STRIKE]events[/STRIKE] effects, what about all the eyewitnesses on the ground who saw BOTH planes hit the towers? "Mass hallucination" is the old AF UFO explanation standby, but I don't think it would work in the heart of NYC.

Its not supposed to make sense, or even be plausible. It is intentional rubbish. The purpose is to cause a certain subliminal reaction in readers' heads....

"Alternate 9/11 explanation? Utter nonsense."

Its an effective way to turn off people's inquiring minds. Since skeptics are all lumped together, they all become whack jobs. All disbelief and inquisition becomes tantamount to foolishness. Aliens and invisible planes.

The government has been in the business of spreading false information for a long time.

JFK Assassination: First JFK Conspiracy Theory Was Paid For By The CIA

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Its not supposed to make sense, or even be plausible. It is intentional rubbish.

Oh, I get it. The gubbermit puts out the craziest theories to make the slightly less crazy theories seem crazier than they really are. Why them sneaky bastids.:scratch:

So basically, our .gov is utterly inept at everything from delivering mail to maintaining critical national infrastructure, BUT, they are Professor Moriarty level evil geniuses when it comes to conspiracy, coverup and manipulation?

Top Bottom