• ...and so much more!
  • dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    On thursday november 12th ,
    After a 17 year battle with parkinsons my father , my hero , my best friend , Past away .

I call him a hero, he never served in the military , but he served his community his friends and most importantly his family in ways most never would ..

after he was struck with his illness and begain his long fight , I did everything I possibly could to try to be half the man he was for everyone who knew him ..

Thanks Dad ,

I love and miss you

Save me a spot for when we are together again

Thank you to all my friends who were there for me and my family through this time of need

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Wow- another good old dad gone. You have my sincere condolences sir, his memories will live with you forever, untill you meet again.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    You and your family have my condolences and prayers. It is tough to lose a parent. From the sounds of it, your dad was a hero and fought a tough but good fight and did it with class. God bless you and your family.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Thoughts & Prayers :yesway: Sounds like your Dad was a good man and did a great job with you. Make him proud and carry on where he left off :patriot:

gunrunner1212

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2008
    Anderson
    Very sorry for your loss, it's very hard when a parent passes our dad just passed away on 9-2-09 from throat cancer but he also had parkinsons. Our dad never gave up the fight and it sounds like yours didn't either.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm very sorry to hear this. You and your family are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. You have my condolences. Sounds like he was a great man and did a good job raising you.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    I lost my father about 7 years ago to leukemia...it was very sudden. Theres nothing that can prepare you to lose a parent, regardless of the time span involved. I imagine that the only thing that hurts worse is to lose a child.

I've been there, and I feel for you. I looked up to my dad as a personal hero too.

redneckpastor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Glad a great community like INGO prays for their members, brothers and sisters in Christ, thanks to everyone for supporting this family in hard times! :ingo:

Prayers following post, sincere condolences.

Top Bottom