• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Did some changing... I'll be putting the scout scope on my Spanish Mauser. The Lee Enfield now sports a Sig Romeo 5. I don't have my .308 any more so I may need this to be able to pull double duty as a battle rifle one day. The red dot, in combination with the fast Lee Enfield action, and 10 round magazine make for a good combo. It can still do most of the "scout" things, and the closer things a lot faster.

29wdlFm.jpg

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    You've done a beautiful job on the rifle. My first rifle was an Enfield "jungle carbine" that I bought at a pawn shop for $21. Didn't keep it long. Being a left-hander, I'm not a big bolt-action rifle fan, but that combination looks like it would be very useful. The magazine is removeable, isn't it?

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    The mags are removable, but the rifles are designed to be fed with stripper clips.

Although you could do it that way, they weren't meant to be reloaded with a new pre-loaded magazine. The magazine doesn't really hold the rounds securely enough to be handled very much without them popping out anyway, and the rifles weren't even provided with spare mags. I think it's more of a way to quickly, and safely unload the rifle.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I'm just never satisfied... I wanted to be able to use this Lee Enfield battle rifle with my suppressor. The one I don't have yet, but plan on getting one day... So, the barrel went from 18" to 16.5 to make room for a Warcomp. Almost all my guns have Surefire devices because that's the suppressor I plan on getting. I need to get a trust first though. I want it, on there, and I plan to transfer my SBR to it as well. Need to make it easier for my son in the future. Maybe put some other trusted family members on there as well. Still looks pretty traditional if you're not paying close attention, maybe a bit like a SOCOM 16 if you are.

yA4iNEN.jpg

dyLAvXE.jpg

TheQuietMan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2020
    Morocco
    So I'm wandering through a bunch of threads getting used to the place, and I stumble across this beauty. Gotta say man, this thing is the most beautiful rework of an old WWII rifle I've ever seen.

Also, I'm only like 25 minutes from Remington, so maybe we could go shooting sometime, and I could see this thing in person?

Top Bottom