The color red is a hate crime.

Dbd0Z_yV4AEcaS8.jpg:small

Dbd0bTiU8AI2JqG.jpg:small

What?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Remember back in Junior High school when popular chicks would declare that something's in or out of style, then everyone had to conform?

I've still got those stupid earth shoes.....All I had was boot cut Levi's so in order for me to have bell bottoms mom undid the seam on my boot cut's and sewed a bandanna in the wedge.....Which kind of turned them into high waters but the chicks dug them....Now I am going to go listen to "My Coat of Many Colors" by Dolly Parton....:)

b6272c4509f0dfc312c63212bc9079f9--ugly-shoes-comfortable-shoes.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I should clarify, the Mario was added for satire. It's not part of that dude's post.

Is there any context that someone would like to include with that tweet? Or are we simply jumping to conclusions about what we think he means?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Is there any context that someone would like to include with that tweet? Or are we simply jumping to conclusions about what we think he means?

You're right kut, It was probably an anti communism message the tweeter was trying to imply.

https://twitter.com/darrylayo?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

https://twitter.com/darrylayo/status/988248567377784832

[FONT=&amp]I remember walking through NY Penn, seeing a red MAGA hat & almost freezing. The guy wearing it looked right through meNo joke. Seeing red hats puts me on edge now because it tells me exactly who that person is. Red parody hats, as a result, are the ****in worst. Needless worry[/FONT]

or not.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Do you not know how to Twitter? The thread's context is MAGA.

Since MAGA hats are generally red, and "MAGA" is immoral, of course it stands to reason that Red is DEAD for hats. Because the mob gets to decide what's 'in' and therefore moral, and what's "out" and therefore immoral.

That's probably next. Probably should do violence against anyone wearing red hats.

Or, ****youverymuch darrylaylo, I'll wear whatever the **** I want to wear and social justice mob **********s can kiss my ass. Brigade THIS, *****.

I really don't like Trump all that well, but now I have to go out and buy the reddest ***damn MAGA hat I can find.

God I hate pop culture.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Do you not know how to Twitter? The thread's context is MAGA.

Since MAGA hats are generally red, and "MAGA" is immoral, of course it stands to reason that Red is DEAD for hats. Because the mob gets to decide what's 'in' and therefore moral, and what's "out" and therefore immoral.

That's probably next. Probably should do violence against anyone wearing red hats.

Or, ****youverymuch darrylaylo, I'll wear whatever the **** I want to wear and social justice mob **********s can kiss my ass. Brigade THIS, *****.

I really don't like Trump all that well, but now I have to go out and buy the reddest ***damn MAGA hat I can find.

God I hate pop culture.

If you want to draw conclusions over a tweet that has no context, no link of origin, no date listed, and from a person who is unknown (at least to me) personally, you may do that if that helps with your world view. I will not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom