• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Kind of an "in your face" sort of laughing off of the situation. It's worked successfully for Obama so far... :dunno:

[video=youtube;LK1A0od12CY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK1A0od12CY[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Kind of an "in your face" sort of laughing off of the situation. It's worked successfully for Obama so far... :dunno:

[video=youtube;LK1A0od12CY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK1A0od12CY[/video]

To use an overused cliché, the optics for that joke are really bad. The only people who don't think so are the avid supporters. I don't think it's playing well with independents.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    How about she does the perp walk just before the primaries? Obama allows it to punish her and Elizabeth Warren surfaces to be the first female communist POTUS.

Not a crazy scenario. However, that fully depends on what the Clintons may have on the President.

I have no illusions that Hillary and the President actually like each other. I'm pretty certain they put on a good show for the cameras, but seething hatred is more the emotion between them. I don't know that the DOJ would be doing anything if they actually liked each other. We would see more of a Clinton-Lewinsky investigation where Congress has to do everything and it is more easily cast as a partisan witch hunt.

That being said, the party comes first and I am certain the President would prefer someone like Warren to Clinton, but what happens wholly depends on whether there is anything that the Clintons have (on the servers or not) that could embarrass the President.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Bubba and Obama golfing recently. What's the deal? Of course if Hillary gets put away Bubba is free to re-enter the dating game. I really believe if truth be known and justice existed, they'd all be in jail.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    A group of Special Operations vets and intelligence officials have asked Sec. of State Kerry to immediately strip Hillary Clinton and her top State Department aides Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills and Jake Sullivan of their national security clearances.

OPSEC further states that a suspension of security clearance is “standard practice” when allegations regarding the mishandling or potential exposure of classified national security information are made, and cites the six recent examples involving Ambassador to Israel Martin Indyk, Ambassador to Kenya Scott Gration, Foreign Service Officer Peter Van Buren, CIA Director John Deutch, National Security Advisor Sandy Berger, and General David Petraeus.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That would be embarrassing to have your secret clearance revoked while you're running for Commander in Chief.

And I would argue its a defacto disqualifier for the presidency. After all, if you cant access sensitive documents, how can you participate in the required daily briefs that include said sensitive info/intel?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    "Commander in Chief, I'm going to have to ask that you leave the room while we discuss this matter as you no longer have the clearance to participate" - words no POTUS should ever be in a position to hear.

Top Bottom