• ...and so much more!
  • edwea

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    I am not unarmed. I didn't mean to give that impression. Just looking for something new, but now isn't the right time to spend $ on another gun.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Homes, cars, insurance, health, college, just day to day can zap your slush fund and turn it into water. Seek a lay a way plan, or keep your $ tight. Trades usually lose money, but then, it is a business. You don't have to deal with people beating you up for $20-30 on a classified. Some classified are asking more than a new model, but most have options/extras(holsters, ammo, mags), so it's a judgement call.
    Good luck, you are doing the right thing by watching the funds, maybe needed elsewhere.

THEFAT45

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2013
    Knox
    I put 30 dollars a week back for my gun purchases. Yeah you cant get something every week, but that's over 1500 a year in the long run. Plus I usually buy a gun or something of equal value for myself on the birthday.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Some of you make me feel good I had only one measley kid.. :)~
    Now I have to keep him from liberating my toys.

smidrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Next Door
    Was in the local store this morning, just looking. The Glock 43 I have been wanting was on sale. I held it in my hand, dry fired a couple of times. It was what I have been wanting and felt very natural in my hand. AND I had cash in my pocket. After a few minutes of deliberation...I just had to walk away. Kid #5 on the way and house hunting take priority. It will likely be there next time. Tough to turn it down though with cash in hand. If I had known how much I would have to say 'no' to myself as an adult, I probably would have said 'yes' much more when I was younger.

DRY FIRE :n00b: Think Im going to be sick lol

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Was in the local store this morning, just looking. The Glock 43 I have been wanting was on sale. I held it in my hand, dry fired a couple of times. It was what I have been wanting and felt very natural in my hand. AND I had cash in my pocket. After a few minutes of deliberation...I just had to walk away. Kid #5 on the way and house hunting take priority. It will likely be there next time. Tough to turn it down though with cash in hand. If I had known how much I would have to say 'no' to myself as an adult, I probably would have said 'yes' much more when I was younger.

:yesway:

Top Bottom