• ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Holy **** that's awesome!

I played with my buddy's occulis rift sdk hardware when it came out. It was really neat, even at that level, but this looks super innovative. It looks like the vr gaming scene/augmented reality scenes are really taking off. It is a great time to be a gamer!

Here's the Minecraft HoloLens portion of the Microsoft presentation.

Very interested to see what more they do with the HoloLens, and what the price-point ends up being.

[video=youtube;xgakdcEzVwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgakdcEzVwg[/video]

Edit: Also, Sony stream starting now

https://www.youtube.com/e3?feature=int-yo-e3

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Square Enix event just ended. Biggest announcement (that wasn't already announced at the Sony event) was Kingdom Hearts 3. Also a new IP in production tentatively called "Project SETSUNA", an RPG being made by a new studio, "Tokyo RPG Factory"

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Rachet and clank is a cool game... FF series doesn't appeal to me..at all. Same could be said for MGS series...

What I would love see come to Xbox one is Streetfighter...so many memories playing it on Sega Genesis...

Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    Rachet and clank is a cool game... FF series doesn't appeal to me..at all. Same could be said for MGS series...

What I would love see come to Xbox one is Streetfighter...so many memories playing it on Sega Genesis...

Well a lot of 360 games are being made available on the One and if I remember correctly, you will need to purchase and download them to the One. But if that doesn't bother you, here is as close as you will get...

Street Fighter

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    i just redownloaded FFXI. Haven't played a game for 7 years. I saw the remake of VII and may just have to bite the bullet and pick up a ps4.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    i just redownloaded FFXI. Haven't played a game for 7 years. I saw the remake of VII and may just have to bite the bullet and pick up a ps4.

FFXI is nearing it's end, I thought.

Been playing a bit of FFXIV. Feels a lot less clunky than XI, pretty cool so far. Much easier to get into, not reliant on grouping.

Zgreen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Is there a date for the ff 7 remake? I already warned my wife! I already have this crazy rush of nostalgia flooding back to me!

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    FFXI is nearing it's end, I thought.

Been playing a bit of FFXIV. Feels a lot less clunky than XI, pretty cool so far. Much easier to get into, not reliant on grouping.
    apparently xi no longer reliant on grouping either. figure xi has about 2 years left. just hate to see all the effort from grinding go to waste without finishing the story.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We're in the final days of the Steam Summer sale. They're doing the encore phase.... so if you missed something, they've got most (or all) of the sales back up

Welcome to Steam - Steam Monster Summer Sale

Also be sure to check out GOG (Good Old Games). They're in the final day of their summer sale as well... and some of the deals over there are better than the ones at Steam (also DRM-free).

GOG.com

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    New Batman: Arkham Knight is riddled with performance issues, apparently.

AMD And Nvidia Users Reporting Serious Problems With PC Version Of 'Batman: Arkham Knight'

Fresh reminder to stop pre-ordering games

My son and I have been eying this in anticipation for months. But we've resisted the temptation to pre-order. Game developers and distributors have demonstrated their willingness to launch ****.

After experiencing some disappointments with Halo, BF4 and Destiny, we've decided not to reward gaming companies with our business until we can determine we're not buy ****.

So far I've not heard too much trouble with the PS4 version of Arkham Knight except for some pre-load issues. We might head out this evening to pick it up.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Picked up Batman Arkham Knight and played it through much of last night. I'm not disappointed. So far no glitches on PS4. I'm thinking I'll probably finish tonight or tomorrow. Gameplay is much like Arkham City, but the new suit is pretty awesome with new abilities. I like that you get to use the Batmobile and all, but I don't like that you have to use it so much. Also it doesn't seem the puzzles are as challenging as Arkham city, but then I was new to the series and as I said, game play is pretty similar.

That they've shrouded the identity of the Arkham Knight in so much mystery adds some excitement to it. I want to push through it to see if my theory is correct on who the Arkham Knight is. I'd say what my theory is but we don't have a spoiler tag and I'm that confident I'm correct. But I still have to get through it to find out.

Last edited:

Nacelle

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Muncie
    I picked up Cities: Skylines on the summer Stream sale and have been playing it when I'm not playing Heros of the Storm. Then when I get a hankering, I'll play some BF4 or SWTOR PVP.

Top Bottom