• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Am I the only one who has trouble fighting back legitimate anger while watch the mother carry on? I understand you're grieving, but she needs to grow up and realize that so many people are looking to her for a reaction and basing their reactions from hers. She acts like an immature teenager throwing a tantrum when she doesn't get her way. I don't expect her to understand why the decision was made the way it was. That doesn't excuse her from conducting herself like a civilized human being.
    No!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I wonder... will any charges be brought against the people doing the burning and looting? Were any charged last time? (I honestly don't know.) If not, then that certainly is a failure of the justice system. That failure seems much more riot-worthy than the original incident.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I wonder... will any charges be brought against the people doing the burning and looting? Were any charged last time? (I honestly don't know.) If not, then that certainly is a failure of the justice system. That failure seems much more riot-worthy than the original incident.

If they can identify them and have sufficient evidence to prosecute, I'm sure they will.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I would love to see the zipcode map of where the rioters/looters live. I am guessing a large percentage are from out of town. Especially tonight's looting.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If they can identify them and have sufficient evidence to prosecute, I'm sure they will.

Hopefully that will be the case. If anyone has cause to go on camera or before a crowd and show outrage, it's the shop owners whose livelihood was destroyed. They had nothing to do with the whole thing. In my opinion, the parents have NO reason to be outraged. Saddened yes. Outraged, not so much.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I read where some of the strip malls were untouched because shop owners rallied together and guarded themselves and their property with "handguns and AR's"....one tattoo shop had a group of 20 people protecting it, they said 100-150 cars had came into the mall, seen the armed shop owners........and retreated, lol.

That my friends is why we have the right to own guns! Count on no one but yourself when the SHTF.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I would love to see the zipcode map of where the rioters/looters live. I am guessing a large percentage are from out of town. Especially tonight's looting.

I am sure people bussed/ drove and flew in for the "event" And Sharpton didn't do anything to help today. he just said it was wrong to do what they dis. But he said nothing to chastise the crowd. Nor did he demand they stop. He knows the intimidation factor is there. It works to his advantage.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Am I the only one who has trouble fighting back legitimate anger while watch the mother carry on? I understand you're grieving, but she needs to grow up and realize that so many people are looking to her for a reaction and basing their reactions from hers. She acts like an immature teenager throwing a tantrum when she doesn't get her way. I don't expect her to understand why the decision was made the way it was. That doesn't excuse her from conducting herself like a civilized human being.

Civilized is the key word here. I have so much more to add but the hammer hangs high.
    Just enough of those involved acting like animals to cause this.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I read where some of the strip malls were untouched because shop owners rallied together and guarded themselves and their property with "handguns and AR's"....one tattoo shop had a group of 20 people protecting it, they said 100-150 cars had came into the mall, seen the armed shop owners........and retreated, lol.

That my friends is why we have the right to own guns! Count on no one but yourself when the SHTF.

QFT!!!!! Good for them!

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In

Sounds like an account from the first riots, shame that we have to number the riots.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Yeah, I'm thinking rolling up on a bunch of armed, heavily tattooed guys might give them pause! :): And the best part? I bet nobody even had to fire a shot. A fine example of what never gets reported in the news... that most times, just the presence of an armed "good guy" is enough to stop a crime. I'll bet that Shannon and Bloominidiot and their minions conveniently ignore this little tidbit.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I don't think we will see as much violence tonight. Want we do will be in a different area. They pretty well trashed everything worth anything in that area.

So far I have only heard of one death that may or may not be related. the mayor is getting ready to speak. On Fox.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom