THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I like talking about stuff like this with people I know. Political threads tend to be a hole I prefer not to go down.
    I enjoy these conversations with people that I trust to
    1)stay civil
    2) have an intelligence level higher than a trained monkey regurgitating speaking points.
    3) not report me to musolini.
    4) have a real conversation on how to prepare for a world that we have next to zero influence. We don't control our environment, we just learn to survive and hopefully thrive. Or fight back.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Sorry for the over posting, wife is having an mri as a follow up of her mammogram. Everything should be ok, just extra precaution. Her mom died at 42 because of breast cancer. So she's pretty nervous and well... I talk a lot when I'm anxious.

Everything should be perfectly fine, it's just that 1% chance of it not that gets ya.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Sorry for the over posting, wife is having an mri as a follow up of her mammogram. Everything should be ok, just extra precaution. Her mom died at 42 because of breast cancer. So she's pretty nervous and well... I talk a lot when I'm anxious.

Everything should be perfectly fine, it's just that 1% chance of it not that gets ya.

Prayers sent that it is completely fine with no issues!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Sorry MM. All I saw in that pic was a half naked Rosie O'Donnell. It does make you appreciate how the human form has evolved. It also says something about why Neanderthals became extinct.

Actually, I've done some research into the demise of Neanderthals.
    The general scientific consensus is that they didn't thrive for two reasons: poor diet, and failure to develop language skills.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Let me know if anyone from our group is interested in a Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Tactical. Has a TK trigger installed and a Primary Arms red dot, as well as a TruGlo fiber optic front sight and 4 total magazines. If no one wants it, it goes into the classies tomorrow.

Quick and dirty pic from when I bought it:

89Tw5Dg.jpg

New pic:

sjGxmcj.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm confirming with Monica, but also likely on the chopping block with be a PURPLE Sig P938 with a Sig branded Mitch Rosen leather OWB scabbard holster:

ghQj1KO.jpg

j4pwraK.jpg

aoUgMhX.jpg

The side on the 938 looks kinda blue/purple mix .....is that the case, WT ?
    I dig the anodizing on the controls and screws !

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    @wtburnette

I appreciate you linking this, but I really wanted the Spectre slide, not the Pro. Plus these are missing the extractor and slide guts, where I was hoping for complete slides to make swapping out simple. Very tempting though for the price!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    :coffee:

Decided to wait on any upgrades to the Xcarry, aside from trying out a Wilson frame. They're on sale right now so I'm waiting to see if they get a free shipping code or something closer to Christmas. I'm going to wait on buying the expensive as all get out slide for a while though, till the gun fund has recovered some. Back to adulting. I tried to keep up with Carlos, but just couldn't do it... :(
    I haven't seen WC run free shipping, only the % off, but I could be wrong.

I saw they currently had 20% off

Best I've done is WC during a sale and I was able to select UPS sure post in the past (which was only $5.95 and on more than one occasion UPS actually delivered vs transferring to USPS), but it looks like now they may only be shipping via Fed Ex which is interesting. At the time this was better than MidwayUSA standard price and free shipping (when a coupon was available). It may be a toss up now that WC seems to at least be only offering FedEx for me now.

Check out the compatibility chart for all your options: https://shopwilsoncombat.com/images/WCP320 Grip Module Reference 1.3.1.pdf

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom