THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morning Fella’s :coffee:

@T-DOGG That Witness .45 looks fun. I’m curious to hear your thoughts on it compared to your new Tisas .45. But I thought you were looking at the Sar K12? Or is that on next weeks list? Or is that on next weeks list?

Run don’t walk.

That’s the only way to keep up with t-dogg.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Morning Fella’s :coffee:

@T-DOGG That Witness .45 looks fun. I’m curious to hear your thoughts on it compared to your new Tisas .45. But I thought you were looking at the Sar K12? Or is that on next weeks list? Or is that on next weeks list?

Run don’t walk.

That’s the only way to keep up with t-dogg.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    :coffee:

Decided to wait on any upgrades to the Xcarry, aside from trying out a Wilson frame. They're on sale right now so I'm waiting to see if they get a free shipping code or something closer to Christmas. I'm going to wait on buying the expensive as all get out slide for a while though, till the gun fund has recovered some. Back to adulting. I tried to keep up with Carlos, but just couldn't do it... :(

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I know that after 20K I didnt see any improvement, but I didnt check each 1000, so I'm not sure. All mine have been Cajunized and polished and can't improve any more, so I havent been able to test. I could test B2Vs if he is up for it and see where it levels off.
    I was wondering if there would be an improvement over time with a fully Cajunized gun as the parts work themselves in that last thousandth of an inch. Seems not to be the case which is a testament to the Wizards work

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Spring 2023.
    Please get your debit payed off as soon as you can. If you can’t pay cash for something right now don’t get it. You better have 3 to 6 months of cash put back to cover all of your expenses. Inflation is not 7.5% as we are being told, it’s more like 17.5%. Look at your utility bills, can you heat your home like you have in the past? The only things I’m buying at the moment is food, ammo, gold and silver. Sorry for the rant brothers….

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Please get your debit payed off as soon as you can. If you can’t pay cash for something right now don’t get it. You better have 3 to 6 months of cash put back to cover all of your expenses. Inflation is not 7.5% as we are being told, it’s more like 17.5%. Look at your utility bills, can you heat your home like you have in the past? The only things I’m buying at the moment is food, ammo, gold and silver. Sorry
    for the rant brothers….

Are we crashing or returning to the pre-pandemic trendlines?

1671457776972.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom