• Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Grip module:
    Plan on shooting for a while and maybe trying one with the WC module at the SGE, feels pretty good for now with 10 round mag and stock module

Holster:
    My cajunized by the wizard PCR will get the WLW holster before the sig (dropping hints to Mrs B2V for my next birthday ;-)

Magazines:
    Still searching for lower cost. That is one thing I have actually had good luck finding on GB for reasonable savings

Trigger:
    This is probably where I will spend money first after I am used to the pistol

If only I had the kind of money you Canadians have :bow:
    I've got a Sig OEM flat trigger in one of mine:

Not quite as fancy as the armory craft, but I like it.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    On the way home I happen to stop by my LGS and they had 2 used and 1 new p365. Their new prices was about $30 less than any I found on GB and one of the used ones was $110 less than the new and side-by-side I could not tell the difference. It followed me home.

After spending mcapo's money in the parking lot, I went inside Point Blank and played with a p365 and p365x. I was too cheap to pay for their ammo so I didn't take them to the range.

I was lost! :runaway:

Glad our concrete guy found us...it's foundational.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    After spending mcapo's money in the parking lot, I went inside Point Blank and played with a p365 and p365x. I was too cheap to pay for their ammo so I didn't take them to the range.

All good hearted ribbing aside....thank you for help on this one.

I am little concerned about the sixty day delivery period but, I suppose, UPS wouldn't be any faster.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    All good hearted ribbing aside....thank you for help on this one.

I am little concerned about the sixty day delivery period but, I suppose, UPS wouldn't be any faster.

I wouldn't want it to be a straw purchase. Also, if you forget to ask for it at the SGE, it comes home with me. It would be like jailbait for my 1949 K22.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    I wouldn't want it to be a straw purchase. Also, if you forget to ask for it at the SGE, it comes home with me. It would be like jailbait for my 1949 K22.
    My grandpa gave my uncle a 6" k22 in the early 50's. When I was 12-13 years I had ask my uncle if I could buy it some day. Several years later I ask him about grandpa's gun. He told me he ruined it ( he ground the front sight to a point) and I didn't want it. He then gave me a model 17 to make up for ruining it. That's probably been 30 years or more ago.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Productive day. Have been doing extensive (not TD worthy, but…) interweb research for a summer, t-shirt & shorts EDC. Had to be 9mm and 10+ rounds and ability for pocket carry in most shorts. After multiple fondling sessions narrowed it down to sig P365, S&W Shield plus and Ruger Max-9 as they felt best in hand. Today put 150 rounds through several rental pistols and tightest groups were consistently the Sig.

On the way home I happen to stop by my LGS and they had 2 used and 1 new p365. Their new prices was about $30 less than any I found on GB and one of the used ones was $110 less than the new and side-by-side I could not tell the difference. It followed me home.
    View attachment 184104View attachment 184105

This is my only plastic, striker fired pistol.
    Very cool!!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom